July 31, 2014 | 988 users online

Shampoo - Nutrine Garlic Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by libertinexox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've definitely noticed my hair sheds less and someone doing my hair said I had a bunch of baby hairs growing in at my scalp. I also take silica and I think that's making a difference too, but when it comes to having almost no shedding at all these days, I think that's all the garlic shampoo (silica isn't known to help with that, it just makes your hair and nails stronger).

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2012 2:04:00 AM More reviews by xosandy

I purchased the Nutrine Garlic Shampoo (unscented) for excessive hair loss on Amazon since I couldn't find it in any stores near me. For the first three months, my hair started to shed less. After that it didn't seem effective anymore. I continued to use it for at least a year to see if I would get any results but the shedding still continued. This just didn't work for me. Such a shame after reading all the rave reviews.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2010 8:09:00 PM More reviews by mxiong08

I bought this because I would have tons of hair falling off every time I washed it. Although the hair falling off did lessen, my scalp became dry and itchy. However, I did like the smell because it lasted throughout the day. This has been the only shampoo that the smell has lasted for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by CRAZY4MAKEUP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased the Nutrine Garlic Shampoo for excessive hair loss. (unscented)
First, is not exactly unscented. It has a baby powder type smell. Which is pleasant. I have noticed that my hair does not shed as much and it feels soft and healthy. I purchased it through Amazon.com, I believe it was around 6 bucks. I feel that it is better than Phyto, which is another product that works well with my hair shedding.