October 23, 2014 | 1133 users online

Blush - NYX - Rouge Cream Blush - Boho Chic

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 5:02:00 AM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I completely love this blush. It's pinker than I expected for the name. Boho makes me think earthy brown for some reason. I really love the NYX brand in general. Any makeup buyer trying to stick to a budget should seriously look into this brand. As for this particular item, it's a cream blush. I prefer to apply it with a stippling brush and it blends very well and seems to last all day. The color is a pink neutral and should compliment most skin tones. I am fair to light and it looks nice on me. I want to buy more of these blushes but all the colors look so similar!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by gwen712

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an amazing product for drier skin. My 50+ face loves it and it's a beautiful, believable glowy color. Very happy with NYX as a whole. Cosmetic snobs offend me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I purchased 2 of these Boho Chic and Tickled and I have to say I really like them. This is one of the easiest creme blushes I have used. I have UD one's that do not go on as smoothly as these. There is a slight shimmer/luminosity that to me makes the skin just look so alive and fresh. This is by no means glittery, it just gives my cheeks the healthiest glow. I apply this with my Elf small stipple brush and it went on beautifully! No patches just a smooth application. It did not upset my foundation or powder at all. This is a beautiful blue based light pink that works great on my NW15-20 skin tone. Also what I really like is they are buildable,pigmented, and go on so smooth! Boho Chic is a great shade for us ladies on the pale side. You just can't go wrong with it.

Another bonus in my book is they last. I put this on at 7a.m. and at 3 something it still didn't need a touch up. I really haven't been a fan of creme blushes till recently and these NYX one's are fantastic! The price is reasonable, you get a good amount of product, and they last! For this combo skinned girl I couldn't be more stoked! I will be looking for other shades to try because they are that good. They also have not broken me out as I am acne prone. If you're new to creme blushers these are a great place to start. Or if you just enjoy blushers like me you will love these! For the price I really am so impressed and I am happy my local CVS finally carries NYX products. Totally Recommended!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have dry skin and I'm in my mid-thirties, so I decided I wanted to try a cream blush. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on one yet, so I decided to try a NYX one. I looked at all the samples, and thought Boho Chic was the prettiest. Yes, I did notice it was a shimmery one, but I don't think it is crazy, over-the-top glittery. It is a cool-toned pink with a little bit of shimmer to add a glow to your skin. I apply it by dabbing a MAC 130 brush into the pan and then dab it over my cheeks, you could also use your fingers though. If you want to try an inexpensive cream blush first, I recommend trying something like this first, I would repurchase this shade, or maybe the Natural shade next.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2014 3:50:00 AM More reviews by adrianna14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Apparently most people writing reviews here aren't observant enough to tell that this is basically full of little glitter particles. It doesn't look like it in the pan but, put it on and look in good lighting and it leaves soooo much sparkle, which I don't like. I don't want to look like a 5 year old. This is why I do my makeup in natural lighting, I can actually tell it has sparkles in it...if someone was looking at you in dimmer lighting it might not be really noticeable but it's still there.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I got this in my Ipsy bag. Normally, I do not buy NYC cosmetics because I feel that they are cheap quality. This sample may have changed my mind. The cream blush goes on smoothly and gives a nice light flush of color. There is a little bit of shimmer, but it does not really show up on the skin. I really liked the color, although I would not have purchased it on my own as it looks a bit light, even for fair skin like mine. My blush lasted all day without transferring. It was not greasy or oily. Very nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by delruby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Beautiful color, I keep it on hand because it goes with everything. But! It doesn't last as long as the stick blush - it's buildable but quite sheer and light.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by expensivepink92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Boho Chic is a nice, natural pinky shade that gives your cheeks a subtle glow.

-The pigmentation is really good
-Easy enough to blend
-Some fine shimmer is visible in the pan, but I have never noticed it on my face
-Good price for the product/quality
-Nice staying power
-Packaging is black, sleek, and sturdy enough

I usually apply it with a MAC 188 (small stippling) brush or just use my fingers. I like to use it on its own for everyday wear, but for a special occasion I like to layer it under a light/medium pink powder blush or my MAC MSF in Porcelain Pink. I would recommend this to any fair skinned girl who is looking to try out a natural looking, easy to use cream blusher!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by ninaeaster

This is a nice neutral pink blush I can wear every day. The formula is creamy and easy to work with. This is best applied with a stippling brush. The packaging is fragile and is prone to breaking easily. While I like this blush I will most likely not purchase again just because there are so many other cream blushes i want to try.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by PowerFemme

I am a huge fan of many shades of the NYX Rouge Cream Blush, and Boho Chic is certainly near the top of my list. It is a natural, cool-toned pink with very fine micro shimmer. Just looking at the pan, those bitty shimmers are hard to spot; it wasn't until I looked at myself in the sunlight that I realized Boho Chic contains some glitz. While the shimmer might be a deal breaker for some, I find it makes this blush a great 2-in-1 product in that it contains as a built in highlighter. Application is a breeze- I prefer to use my fingers to melt the product into my skin. The blush is super creamy, nicely pigmented, and dries down to a slightly tacky finish that leaves me glowy. Those who prefer a cream to powder or matte finish should look elsewhere. Wear time is five hours or so, and if I reapply I have no problems with build up. My only gripe with this particular shade is that it is so pale, even for my light-medium skin tone, that it performs best when I've had limited sun exposure.