April 17, 2014 | 1842 users online

Lipstick - Etude - LUCIDarling Fantastic Rouge

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by cadabeijos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the #5 lavender/pink and it's one of my favorite go-to lipsticks. It's a fairly cool color, but it surprisingly goes well with a lot of makeup looks. It's pretty well pigmented and creamy in texture, love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2012 5:50:00 AM More reviews by rorygils

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the #5 pixel lavender I think. The color is a bright lavender with pink undertones. A really fun color! You'll definitely get noticed when you wear it. Always got a compliment when I used it. The finished is a little shiny so you don't need a gloss on top of it. It has a pretty scent too!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2012 4:33:00 AM More reviews by angelabasinillo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The lipstick does not apply smoothly and settles into lines. You must apply lip balm first before applying this. I bought the PK004 shade and the color is amazing! I cannot get enough of the cute pink color!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Seorin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this in #4 1,000 Pixel Coral.
I don't know about the other colours, but this shade is very pigmented. It looks a bit brighter and less shiny than the reference photo. The texture is very creamy but not smooth so it looks chalky. Definitely needs moisturising before applying. I threw it out because it's just too bold for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by walver

I purchased this lipstick 1st in #10. this is the 1st Etude House lipstick that doesn't dry out my lips. I love how smooth and creamy the texture is when applied. the color is also sheer but pigmented enough.
Yesterday Etude House had happy hour promo and this lipstick was sold for RM10 only (less than US$3), so I bought almost all the colors they have. my fave is #6 which is a pretty peachy orange color. Definitely a good product at very cheap price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 6:08:00 AM More reviews by happy011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have it in the shade no. 11, which is a nude beige color that appears to be a pink nude on my lips
I think its pretty moisturizing even though you'll still have to put on lip balm before applying it.
I think it has already replaced my hg nude lipstick, no strong scent or anything.
It was really cheap though, i think it was around 5 ish or something.
Packaging is nice, it has a cute bow in front of the tube which i thought was really cute.
All in all, a very good purchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2010 11:28:00 PM More reviews by kalokairi

I have this in No. 10 Mocha/Moka Beige. I was lucky enough to have seen this in the stall just when they had them out, so I had no qualms about playing with the brand-new testers. If packaging may be an issue for you, note that it IS made of plastic and may feel somewhat cheap in your hand (though it's prettily designed!). This particular shade looks very brown in the tube and swatches somewhat sheer, but it is very pigmented on the lips. The color I got is very natural and work-safe. The formula does not work well with dry lips, however, so I always use a lip balm underneath. Staying power is good enough for me; I usually don't have to retouch until after I eat and there's usually still some color on the lips. It's easily removed as well. This is a good lipstick and I'm inclined to repurchase :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2010 6:15:00 AM More reviews by annkw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this color in 8, Vitamin Orange but it has no trace of orange...all I see is a dark pink, a rose pink if you will. However it smells scrumptious, like sweet peaches. This line has a nice range of wearable colors which is good for lipstick newbies like me. It applies smoothly on bare lips and does add a good amount of color, this one was just too dark pinkish on me (I was expecting orange/peach from the advertised pic)