October 21, 2014 | 1615 users online

Lip Gloss - Tarina Tarantino - Gem Gloss

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by lonestar848

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipgloss, but I dislike the price. I got this lip gloss in the Jewelry box set last year in Ruby Headphones (no longer available). It is a deep red, but its perfect for my fair/medium skin tone. It's not too sticky, but its not greasy whatsoever. It's the perfect consistency, and definitely what I expect in a lipgloss. This is my HG red lipgloss, and I don't know what i'll do without it when i run out :( I definitely recommend these glosses, and I will get more.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by PINKsinger101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

AMAZING! Ok so these are so awesome..one of the more cheaper lipglosses at Sephora ($18) ..(come on, compared to Nars they are) I love the wand becuase it is slanted, and i love that. I have FUSHIA REVOLUTION and the color is so pretty and pigmented and pretty!! They stay on awhile and thee tube is just very cute. I love TT's packaging with all the bows, and pick and glitter...LOVE..i might get another one!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by missvictoria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

It is very hard for me to find a lip gloss I actually like. There are few in this world I would repurchase, and this is not one of them. I got the special edition Butterly Gem Gloss at Sephora in August. It was alright, quite a bit sticky, but had a very nice scent and flavour. But since I have long hair, my hair kept getting caught and it was a pain to drink with this on. As well, the colour was too sheer and glitter too gritty. It works like a drugstore gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2012 10:17:00 AM More reviews by summerteeth1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have this in Lacquer - a cherry red color. It is absolutely gorgeous and super glossy. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2011 9:34:00 AM More reviews by blachap

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My holy grail of lip glasses! I buy it in Ruffle and I am currently on my third tube - it comes with me everywhere. Ruffle is a wonderful pale, shiny, milky nude, you can make it as opaque or transparent as you want depending on the look you are after. And the best part is that it is super moisturizing and non sticky. Well worth the price ladies!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this gloss as part of a "Must Have" set from Sephora...the set came with 2 neutral eye shadows, a mascara and this gloss. I personally really dislike the gloss...the other items are awesome. I find TT's gloss sticky, sort of gloppy and generally uncomfortable to wear-pretty much like MAC's lipglass, but thicker...I keep wanting to wipe it off. The color is in "Cabochon". In the tube it looks promising-a neutral pink that's very natural...must be too natural because the color does not show on me at all. It's basically a clear gloss. Now I might suffer thru it if it were an awesome color, but so not worth it for a clear gloss. I won't be looking for any TT glosses in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Jennifer22309

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, 18$ is a lot for a lip gloss honestly. But its a pretty long lipgloss i guess. The packaging is adorablay though!
Im not really picky about packaging either. But i bought this gloss in Noveau and its a pinkish sheer color. super moisturizing for the winter months, which is a must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2010 10:30:00 PM More reviews by SmileeLisa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Purchased this over the weekend and love this gloss! I got the color Ruffle and it's such a gorgeous milky pale neutral gloss. The texture is awesome and doesn't get clumpy when I reapply it. It's not sticky or tacky at all. Great product! A little pricey but it's a great texture and shade for creating that gorgeous pale, pouty lip!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 3:22:00 AM More reviews by LynneNeary

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh, how I love this gloss. I got two in Pom Pom and one in Noveau (they were out of Pop Pom. Boo!) I love the color and that it isn't at all sticky, but what I love the most is that it actually exfoliates my lips! I have dry lips all year long. And if I apply this twice a day they stay incredibly soft. Completely unlike any balm/gloss I have ever tried. It actually makes my lips as soft as when I first get out of a hot shower. Go figure!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2010 4:07:00 AM More reviews by bubblewarped

I'm enjoying this lip gloss. I got this in Nouveau, which is a slightly cool-toned, sort of 'bubblegum' pink -- medium color payoff, spreads smoothly and evenly on the lips, isn't sticky, and subtly flavored. It lasts decently long for a gloss but has a sweet synthetic scent that I find distracting after awhile. I've had this tube for a while and it's a great spring color. The packaging is adorable, I think I carry it around to show it off more than to use it. At $19, I probably won't be repurchasing but will happily finish out the tube!