September 17, 2014 | 1825 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Clear Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2012 10:19:00 PM More reviews by sparklelila

Jordana products, personally I think they are pretty good for a 1.29 at the dollar store. At my dollar store, all of the Jordana products are 1.29. So I bought 1 concealer, 2 pressed powder foundations, 2 brown & black eyeliners, and their clear mascara to try it out. ( i bought all of that because 1.29 is super cheap for makeup!) I usually wear only black mascara, but i wanted to try clear.. I thought it would make it more natural.. but it doesn't work as well. It didn't make my eye lashes go up.. even when I tried to curl them. Maybe a high end clear mascara will work better! but try it hopefully it'll work for you!

xx

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's work hand in hand

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2010 8:24:00 AM More reviews by lillette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is, hands down, the best clear mascara I've ever tried...and I've tried every brand I can get my hands on, since clear is the only color of mascara I use on a regular basis. This doesn't add any color to the lashes, of course, but it does add a nice sheen; and what's even better, it makes my lashes look longer even without adding color. (I'm not sure how it does that.) Best of all, it curls my lashes like crazy when I use it - it honestly looks like I've used an eyelash curler after a coat or two of this! And it doesn't clump my lashes together at all if I apply it reasonably carefully. Plus, you can't beat the price with a stick - I've never paid more than two dollars for this little gem. It does go on quite wet and takes a few seconds to dry, but that's no big deal to me, especially since I don't have to worry about it smudging if I blink before it "sets". I know a lot of people don't wear clear mascara, but for me this is absolutely an HG product; I'll never be without a tube of it if I can help it! Jordana is quickly becoming one of my favorite value-priced cosmetics lines, because of solid, well-performing products like this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by MeganHeartsMakeup13

This product is really worth the money I paid ($1.50) I use this as a eyebrow gel. It makes my eyebrows stay in place all day!! This is a lucky find. I would definitely buyhis product again without any regrets or hesitations :))

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by lilaleahg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Jordana's clear mascara is a nice little find. For students who aren't allowed to wear make-up in school such as those who attend certain private schools, then clear mascaras like these are bomb.

Jordana's clear mascara looks invisible when applied, yet adds a barely noticeable sheen to my lashes. The lighting effect makes them look longer, but as I said, not noticeable.

Also this product is great for eyebrow grooming too. I have woolly worms for eyebrows due to a testosterone imbalance in my brain. My brows grow SO thick. Ugh. I hate them. I have to tweeze my brows every other day, the hairs grow out so fast. So of course a good brow gel is an essential for my daily make-up routine.

Also the price is sooo cheap. For just one dollar, I have both a mascara AND a decent brow groomer.

But not everything that glitters is golden. The bristles tend to make my lashes clump together in a wet sticky mess, so I always have to pull out my eyelash brush after wards to detangle them.

Other than that, thank God for the creators of Jordana's clear mascara!