December 21, 2014 | 1489 users online

Lipstick - Giorgio Armani - Rouge d'Armani Beige 102

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by jssiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely lovely. It's my favourite lipstick, I don't own that many high end lip products (a few ysl, an armani rouge ecstasy, armani lip lacquer) but it sticks out against the other high end and mid + low end alike. The colour is a MLBB colour on my NC20-25 skin. My lips are quite pigmented but I like this alone and over a lip liner as well (mac subculture). It works with so many looks for me, whether it's heavy eye makeup or no eye makeup and just some foundation + blush. It feels soo comfortable on my lips and I love applying it. The tube looks gorgeous (though the red of the rouge ecstasy is even better). I'm not sure if this product is that long lasting but I love pulling out the tube to re-apply so that isn't a problem for me. A complaint I have though is that the lipstick where it connects to the tube is pretty weak. When I apply, the lipstick bit is pushed against the tube and I have to readjust it in tube before twisting it down. I have the same problem with my rouge ecstasy though. ??

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Make-up artist at Armani showed me this nude-brownish color #102. She was using it together with lip gloss #501 and it looked amazing! I love the color, however, the price is huge.. $32 for a lipstick and then the same for a gloss...?
The other thing is that this lipstick does not feel smooth and creamy, it looks very frosty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2013 7:02:00 AM More reviews by tijanarm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG status for me. I am NC 20-25 and this is just one of the best natural/nude lippies for me. I will never be without it. If you have never tried Rouge d'Armani, I highly suggest you do. Moisturizing colour (and I have DRY llips) that stays on and on. It is my favourite lipstick and since purchasing this colour, I have purchased 3 more. My challenge now is that other lipsticks (such as Chanel, which used to be my fave) cannot even compare in quality and are just sitting in my drawer. I only reach for Rouge d'Armani, as there are tons of great colors in the range and the quality is unprecedented.

Color is a peachy, slightly shimmery nude (on me at least) that beautifully brightens yellow-toned skin. It is pure class!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this because GA was having a 15% off sale. I had never seen this l/s in person, and I bought it solely based on MUA reviews. When I received my package I was completely taken aback. I expected Beige 102 to be a true nude shade. This is not what I would consider a nude. On my extremely pigmented lips it turns into a pink mlbb shade (now I get what this whole mlbb thing is all about!). It really does look like my lips, but amplified. This is such a classy color--I could see myself wearing this for literally any occasion. It pairs well with GA sheer blush 10. It is somewhat drying, so I do make sure I exfoliate my lips beforehand and let some lip balm soak in so that it doesn't highlight any dryness. I am not a huge lip person..but this color is truly beautiful and perfect in every way. I don't think I will be repurchasing as I consider this a luxury item for me, but I could be wrong! I am so impressed with GA cosmetics so far.

EDIT: I regret buying this. This color really does nothing for me i realized, plus I hate applying lipsticks. Haven't been able to make this work.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by pmnixa

I recently got into the Rouge D'Armani lipsticks. The 102 is really a pretty shade. The color is beige pink peach, with accent on the peach. It goes on creamy then as it sets, it dries to a satin finish. This shade seems to have a teeny bit of shimmer/sheen to it also (not so with 103 or 508). If you press your lips together it does feel a little sticky which is the only drawback I have noticed. It settles into your natural lip nicely - this formula really lends itself to these nude shades. It also really does stay on a long time and it doesn't dry out your lips. There is absolutely no taste or smell at all that I can detect. I can even eat something while wearing this and not feel like I'm eating it off - in fact it only requires a slight touch up afterward. I definitely recommend this if you are looking for a beautiful nude that's not too light or too brown with a little peach to it. As a compare, 103 is similar, but cooler (has a nude pink tone with maybe a little mauve, but not too much, thrown in). NARS Honolulu Honey has a more pronounced brown tone to it, and the peachy tones are more pronounced as well. 102 has more pink than HH.

PS - really pretty with some light pink chanel gloss over it (i like Sundress)

Update 8/31/12 - LOVE this - holy grail material. Stays on forever, beautiful non-dead warm peachy beige shade. My favorite of the RDAs for sure. (also have 100 - quite light and 508 - cool pink, only for certain occasions).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

The search for the perfect nude lipstick is finally OVER. I had been admiring JLO's lipstick on Idol and finally found her secret! It is Georgio d'Armani #102. It is the perfect pinky/peach lippie that goes with anything you wear. I layer a gloss by Mac called Sinnamon which is a nudey color. Now you have it. It's moisturizing, well dyed into the perfect pigment, not brown, not coral, not light pink. You do have to re-apply since it is rather light, but it usually lasts me all morning until lunch. It creates a rather plumped pout, in my opinion (which is a plus!) The color makes me feel glam, and it is not drying as another poster published. This color is my HG for nude. This is my 2nd d'Armani purchase and I will definitely be swayed to experiment more in this line of lippies of this Georgio collection. Try it. You will absolutely love it!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by andycobbdds

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

looking for a moistuzing lip color and had read this was one plus just a nice color to go with everything....turned out to be very drying for me and really just not happy with this lippie

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by aemel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went to my local beauty store and looking for these nude tones from Rouge d'Armani 100, 101 ,102. The last one 102 is most suits my skin tone and give me brighten ,fresh look. It is very hydratening soft and easy to use.I really like this lipstick very much also like 101 it is nice also give me so natural but classy look it is almost my lip color but really nice pur elegant especially look good with armani lip liner # 1 want to buy 101 as soon as possible but I am very happy for buying 102.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by sgr2008

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very nice lipstick, quite long lasting !
If I just need to quickly put on some lipstick without worrying on how it is going to match any other makeup I have on, I just pick this one. Goes with anything.
Very easy to wear and gorgeous.
Armani found a way to make a lipstick last longer than others and their colors are great and unique (I have 5 of them and love them all).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Deandra

Quite possibly my favorite lipstick ever. Beige 102 is the perfect peachy-pink beige. Hydrating. Stays put, doesn't travel without permission. I've kept this one in my purse for months and it's my everyday shade. The darker colors have more stain and last a little longer, but this one is still great. Beige 102 is a very soft color, so I do have to reapply once in a while, but much less often than with a regular lipstick. I also love the magnetic cap, which makes it kind of fun to put it away. When I run out of this color, I think I will buy another tube of the same! UPDATE Dec. 2010: Still in LOVE with this and will definitely buy again.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No