April 20, 2014 | 1027 users online

Lipstick - Urban Decay - Naked pleather pencil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2007 6:39:00 PM More reviews by kolokithaki

I think I finally found my favourite YLBB, this has amazing staying power, a wonderful texture and looks wonderful on my naturally pigmented lips. I'm an NC35. A definite keeper and will repurchase (plan to stck up now as UD discontinue all the time)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2005 3:02:00 PM More reviews by CuddleyBlossoms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Good all round mid nude pink colour for lips. Gives fab shine, definition and does not dry out the lips. I have a few of these and find them extremely handy to keep in a bag. Easy, hygenic packaging.

Worth having one of these!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2005 11:35:00 AM More reviews by geminiatwain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I adore this product, just bought it today and am so impressed. I was worried that this pencil would be a little bit too pink, which I don't really suit. But it really is a great shade for me - a nice neutral pink but with a beige tone. It is so smooth and silky and lasts. Not at all sheer, like velvet, feels great. Will probably purchase more in other shades.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2004 3:22:00 PM More reviews by LovingMe830

I bought this a long time ago- & Never use it! While I like the creamy texture, I DISlike the color- shows up as a Muddy, dull Dark nude pink- Does NOT flatter or enhance in any way- Very disappointing

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2004 3:02:00 PM More reviews by rachelseven

An absolutely fabulous product IMO, I love the color and the texture and the staying power---just about everything about it! Goes on silky smooth and has complete coverage, nothing sheer about it. The shade is gorgeous, a neutral creamy pink with a tan tone to it. The pencil doesn't last long, a lot of product is used up with each application...so the price is a bit prohibitive, thus only 4 lippies for this one. But as long as I can keep trading for them I'll be happy :-)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2004 6:50:00 PM More reviews by pinstripemafia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I thought this would be a neutral pink/beige color, but its a light plummy beige instead. It looks too harsh on my pale skin and blonde hair. The actual product is great, but the color just isn't right for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2004 6:54:00 PM More reviews by midnightlouise

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Great nude-pink color for me, despite my auburn hair. It actually IS the color of my lips but better! Great texture and goes on like a dream. Love that you get the sharpener with it, almost makes up for the fact that it is smaller than you'd think from pics. Overall I'm pleased & I have a feeling I'll buy it numberous times.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2004 11:01:00 PM More reviews by mclisham

This is a really small amount of product for the cost. But the consistency is wonderful. It feels so smooth and creamy on but manages to stay put. I also so like that they include the big fat sharpener in the package. Naked however didn't work out for me as a color. It wasn't quite what I was hoping for. I prob won't buy this again unless they came out with some more colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2004 12:09:00 PM More reviews by scarlettg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. That being said, I am up in the air as to whether I would buy it again because I can't really afford something so small that costs so much. Tip, gals...Avon lip glaze in "blushing" is almost equal in color and texture on my ppp complexion and is $2.99! Just a thought...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2004 12:05:00 AM More reviews by kaestu

This is OK. The color is definitely a YLBB shade for me but it just doesn't really do anything for my lips, so they really aren't "better" when I wear it. The shade, a nude pink just sort of sits on my lips and doesn't have any depth to it. I find the consistency to be too thick. I wear it occasionally but there are so many more YLBB's out there that I like so much more.