November 26, 2014 | 1662 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Night Calming Cleansing Wipes

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by violaspieler

Just one wipe will remove all of my makeup, even my waterproof mascara. I like the scent, it goes away soon after your face dries. I notice a slight reside/oily feeling on my skin immediately after using it, but I have dry skin so after it gets absorbed, I don't notice it anymore. I have super sensitive skin and these wipes are a convenient way to take off my makeup. Plus, I don't have to worry about my makeup remover spilling all over my suitcase when I travel. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

These work fine for the way I use them, but I don't particularly care for the scent, so for that reason I won't buy them again. I use them for eye makeup removal mainly; I apply the Neutrogena eye makeup remover (the lotion version) and use these to wipe it off. It's nicer/gentler than the tissues I had been using, and it gets off any remaining makeup the lotion didn't get. The wipes themselves are very soft and perfectly saturated. I never experienced any face or eye stinging. I just don't like the strong floral-y scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by ginabeebop

This wipe leaves your hands and face feeling very oily, it has some type of residue it leaves behind. It feels barely wet as well even on the first few wipes, I flip over the pack too so it puts the juices on top, and its still dry feeling! The scent is okay and it does remove about 80% of my makeup. I would not buy this again, try the purple Pond's wipes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 5:02:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

I wasn't too keen on trying this product at first, just because i've tried make-up wipes from simple and garnier and they've made my skin super red and sting my eyes. But i've heard that these wipes are THE best and i totally agree! Super soft, perfect for sensitive skin! Doesn't irritate my skin at all! I will be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Fotze

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Being a sucker for any kind of cleansing wipes, I decided to try these out. I admit the "night calming" thing really sold me too because I love any soft scent that can help me drift to sleep. Firstly, I have really dry and sensitive skin and I did not notice any burning when using these. One wipe does a really good job of removing all of your face makeup. Also, I do not use these every single day. Being that my skin is very dry, I use these maybe 3 times a week and it does not seem to dry out my skin, but I also use a night moisturizer after using them, so that may help. Overall, I actually really like these. The scent is nice and mellow and the wipes do a good job of removing makeup so I have no gripes. I would probably buy these again in the future.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by solidcake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't have overly sensitive skin, but these wipes fried my face up. I always use the other Neutrogena ones with no problems, and got these to try as I figured I'd like the scent. Wow, wish I had known what would happen. I always remove my makeup first with a wipe, then cleanse as usual with whatever soap I'm using at the time. Was using it maybe 30 seconds by the time I felt the major stinging. Ran to the sink, immediately washed it all off but it was too late -- complete face was red, and up close it wasn't just redness -- a million little red blood vessels all over my face. Little red spots everywhere. This is two days later, and just starting to fade away now. Foundation covers it mostly, but it still hurts. Was actually waiting for skin to peel. These things are sick. I've been using Neutrogena products for at least ten years now, probably much longer. Very disappointed. I'd hate to see somebody sensitive try these.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by TibbyCanoe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Easy and effective. I use them to take off my makeup before i get into the shower. This is the first of these all in one type wipes I've ever used. I typically have sensitive skin and I have not noticed the burning that others have. Quite possibly because also wash my face in the shower with the Clarisonic, so presumably I am getting off the residue.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by yallagabig

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this product because it did everything I needed it to do. I picked this up one night when I unexpectedly had to crash at a friend's place overnight and didn't have my facial cleanser with me. (I had a face full of makeup, and refuse to fall asleep in makeup because I just think it feels disgusting.) My skin is really sensitive and really oily (weird combination, I know) but I didn't feel like buying a whole new bottle of cleanser just for one night, so I picked up these Neutrogena cleansing cloths figuring they would at least just take my makeup off, and that would be good enough for one night.
My skin is sensitive but I did not feel any burning or tingling sensation whatsoever when I used this. It just felt fine. It was comfortable to use and it got off ALL of my makeup with just one cloth. And I was wearing foundation, powder, mascara and full eye makeup... a lot. My skin felt cleansed thoroughly, and it didn't feel dry or oily or anything. This product did not leave ANY residue behind on my face after I rinsed; it just felt like I had cleansed normally. It really saved me for the night! I haven't used this on a regular basis so I'm not sure how it would be daily, but if you're ever in a pinch, I recommend this product. It got my makeup off and made my face feel clean, balanced, and comfortable.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2011 12:39:00 AM More reviews by KelSlo

I have combination skin,not particularly sensitive,these wipes did not make my face burn as it did on some,thank goodness,took my makeup off easily,even my waterproof eyeliner,residue from false lashes,etc.Does not overdry skin,that's a big plus! At the end of the day I'm lazy and tired so this is easier for me to use these other than using my typical cleansers,the smell is great,the " calming" aspect is for fragrance not as a soothing treatment for irritated skin types..neutrogena needs to clarify this on the packaging so people won't get confused.It is a really great product,I will definitely keep purchasing!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2011 9:33:00 AM More reviews by raspberrysorceress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are good for removing makeup with, but I wholeheartedly agree with both other reviewers here that these make your skin BURN. And I wouldn't even say my skin is sensitive. These are just like Neutrogena's regular cleansing wipes in the blue package in the sense that they work just as well, but after wiping my whole face with these (gently, mind you) my face feels like it's having a bad reaction to it and it's damn painful! I'd rather go without taking my makeup off than burn my flesh with these.