Bioderma Atoderm Repairing Hand Cream

2.6

on 3/16/2015 5:11:00 AM

I bought this hand cream thinking it would work much better than the drugstore creams I use frequently throughout the day to alleviate my extremely dry hands. I am very disappointed. It doesn't feel pleasant at all, and leaves a sticky film on your hands until you wash them thoroughly.

Seems to moisturise like any other hand cream, nothing spectacular. What I dislike about the product is that it gives a greasy feeling which stays for some time; as if your hands don't "breathe". Also the product is heavily scented with powdery flower smell that won't go away for some time. There are much better hand creams out there.

on 2/13/2013 9:14:00 AM

Sorely disappointed. I have great love for other Bioderma products, especially their sunscreens, and was hoping this hand cream would be high quality. Instead, when applied, it leaves a sticky tacky feeling on your hand that never goes away until you wash it. Also, I purchased the blue bottle online and apparently that means it’s the “perfumed formula”. The perfume smells absolutely atrocious. I don’t think I can get myself to finish up this bottle with both its finish and smell. Yuck.

on 6/15/2012 6:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is one of the best hand creams I have ever tried, I am already having my 5th package of that. Use it all year long, its very moisturizing, keeps my hands from being super dry, flaky and burning. It does not soak in immediately (takes about 5min or so) and only a pea-sized bit is enough to treat your both hands.

on 6/3/2010 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A good, well priced Glycerin hand cream. It does not go on too heavy. While the tube says "Perfumed Formula", I discern no noticeable scent to it which is good. The packaging tube seems to dispense the right amount and this does what it says. No big miracles, but a nice, inexpensive hand cream.