April 16, 2014 | 1445 users online

Eyeliner - Sonia Kashuk - Jet Set Liquid Liner

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by izzatinder

I was really excited to try this and was really upset with the results. It wipes off so easily! Even with eye primer applied or going over it with a dark setting eyeshadow it is horrible. It streaks everywhere and when I am at school my friends are always like "Hey, you have a black line on your cheek." This didn't just happen once but almost everyday that I used this product. It smudges like crazy and barely makes it through an hour of wear. Would rate it a 0 if I had the option. Do not buy this it is a complete waste of money. I wish I could go back in time and not purchase this product.. Honestly, horrible.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by clefairycynthia

Literally the worst liquid eyeliner I have ever used, such a shame I really liked the brush. It did not stay on at all, even with primer. Yeah, just stay away from this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

This didn't apply very evenly and smudged everywhere. When you close your eye it gets on top of your lid if you don't wait for it to dry completely before blinking. Liquid liners just suck these days..sigh.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2011 3:37:00 AM More reviews by stillgorgeousdead

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Smell doesnt bother me.. but it takes forever to dry! I mean forever. And within 10 min of wearin it, it burns my eyelids like fire! It's horrible. If it didnt burn i still wouldnt wear it due to how long it takes to dry. Dry time is outrageous! You accidentally look up and bam big nice dumb eyeliner line across your eyelid!

Rated a big fat ZERO... if i could

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by basicKatie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

TERRIBLE don't buy it! if you are reading this, thinking about whether or not to make that purchase-dont. it is flaky, the brush sucks, and it smells terrible. this is the worst eyeliner i've ever bought in. my. life.
i've been trying to use it,because i don't like throwing money away, but no matter what, this liner makes me angry. it doesnt last. awful awful product. better off with wet n wild. lol

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2010 9:48:00 AM More reviews by busyscmom

I ended up returning this eyeliner. The brush was so stiff that I coudn't do any kind of line...too much tugging on the eyelid.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2010 5:09:00 AM More reviews by librarykrystal

I opened this product only to be met with possibly the worst makeup smell I've ever experienced. It smells like hot dogs. No eyeliner should ever smell like hot dogs. I returned this immediately, horrified when thinking of what ingredients could possibly make a liquid liner smell this way. The packaging was fine, minimal. You couldn't pay me to put this on my lids!

UPDATE: A rep from Sonia Kashuk sent me a replacement of this same product because of my bad first experience. She also informed me that there are no animal products in this liner, which is cool. Unfortunately, the new one she sent me smells pungently like hot dogs just like the first one, so it gets no additional lippies. I have no idea what is in it that makes it smell so bad (I could smell it as soon as I got the plastic off, before even opening the actual liner). Is it possible that the heat of summer during shipping causes the smell? I don't know. The first one I tried I bought at a local store.

Still only 1 lippie for the eyeliner, but I would give 5 stars to their customer service.
I'll also note that I've used Kashuk's shadows and liked them very much. This is an issue I have only encountered in this specific liquid liner product.