September 22, 2014 | 2049 users online

Eye Shadow - Jordana - Loose Eyeshadow - Antique Heather

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2011 5:09:00 AM More reviews by LapLebiitah

I wanted to love this because of the color, (wish it's amazing) but it's not an eyeshadow as it's called! This is more of a glitter, i can rub it into my lid and little to no color will show.. Bummer!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2010 5:13:00 PM More reviews by plumsiren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is so gorgeous! I don't think the photo here presents it accurately (and forget the one on Cherry Culture!) - it's has a lot of fine gold glitter. However, it still reads as fairly neutral, with the gold balance by the soft, silvery purple color of the shadow. The mix of shadow and fine glitter reminds me of LA Splash glitter e/s. As with all things glitter, it doesn't stay well without some kind of base, but it still seems to have less fallout than some other things I've tried. I found this at a dollar store, and now I'm kicking myself for not getting more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2010 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Embeth3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I adore this stuff! It has SUCH pretty sparkles! The shadow itself is not really a colour, as such, it looks sort of like a blah grey lilac in the pot but it goes on quite sheer, maybe with a slightly silvery tone but with these gorgeous gilmmery glittery bits - looks amazing layered over deeper colours. Really, really pretty.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 2:37:00 AM More reviews by lazypile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you prefer pigmented shadows, this one is not for you. It's sheer and the color is light. However, it is really pretty. It's subtle and sparkly at the same time. The color is more of a silver with a lavender tinge, and the sparkle (very, very fine glitter; more of a really reflective shimmer) is gold. You can wear it alone for a pretty shimmery wash or layer it over something else.

I wore this with my light blue contacts and it was really pretty. It also looks good with my olive eyes. I think it would look good with any eye color, though I think it'd look especially pretty with a cool eye color.

The only thing I don't like about this is the packaging. The sifter is flush with the lid of the jar, so there's no well for the shadow fall into. You have to unscrew the lid a bit and turn it upside down that way, which is messier and annoying.

In spite of that, I really like this shadow and I think I'll like it more as I keep finding different ways to wear it.

P.S. I couldn't find a picture of the actual shadow, but the one I uploaded is very similar except for the absence of gold sparkle.