April 20, 2014 | 1022 users online

Lip Gloss - Urban Decay - Pocket Rocket in Eric

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by mynxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

i've searched high and low for a wearable sheer red that would work with my warm, pale skin. this is perfect! it feels super moisturizing on my lips, lasts a long time and the color is exactly what i wanted. just a sheer wash of true red. not too pink, not too blue, not too orange, just red.
the only downside is the dang smell! it smells like an old bottle of vitamins!

EDIT: this is being returned to sephora tomorrow. love the gloss but i can NOT deal with this god awful smell. please ud, change the scent!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by sal4993

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just got this from Ulta and I love this lipgloss. The packaging is cute and funny and actually very convienent. It smells great as well, like Cracker Jack. The color is also a very nice red that looks nice with my blue eyes. It's a very wearable red. The only drawback is that it is a little sticky.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2010 11:08:00 PM More reviews by wotstaterseh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The color of this is a nice reddish color, and not sticky, but gad dang does it stink. It makes me want to gag and/or throw up. I tossed it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

finally, a lip gloss that is packaged to fit snuggly in the pocket without creating an obtrusion! Anyway, this is an awesome gloss. It is a sheer red that looks a little intimidating in the tube, but when applied gives the lips just the right tint of medium red. It is super shiny and kind of sticky. I actually think this is comparable to Clinique's long last glosswear in juicy apple, but not as sticky and maybe a shade darker. I love the hazlenut scent and I also love the packaging with the hologram on the brush. It's a pretty cool feature. The brush itself applies the gloss pretty well, although I think I would have preferred a sponge tip. I would buy this product agaon and possibly other colors of this lip gloss line.