November 25, 2014 | 1832 users online

Lip Gloss - Rimmel - Stay Glossy (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by NerdyLibrarianGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Although I tend to be more of a lipstick than a lip gloss girl, I love the Rimmel Stay Glossy lip gloss in "Non-stop Glamour". It's a shimmery, peachy nude and it's one of those glosses that you can pop over any lip liner or lipstick and it magically transforms it into something prettier. It does have a little sparkle, but not too much. I find its also not too sticky and is fairly long-wearing for a gloss. I havent tried any of the other Stay Glossy lip glosses, but I would definitely recommend giving this one a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by ASPERGIRL

This is very glossy. It's the best I've tried so far from the drug/department store, and inexpensive at that. I like the flat applicator as well. And I agree that it could smell a bit better.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by sawg12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on my third tube of this - cheap and makes my lips look big. Not sticky at all. The name and number have rubbed off but it's a rose pink with silver iridescence. Definitely try it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2014 2:10:00 AM More reviews by likearose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I'm returning the shade "Stay My Rose" because I can't get over the strange taste and smell. It smells like play-dough. Even though the formula is really nice, the flavor is a big 'no' for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by shortii53

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this lip gloss. Very glossy and not too tacky. It doesn't look steaky like some colored glosses do. I would buy again. It's very glossy, which I like. I have shade captivate me , which is a pretty medium pink on, and stay my rose, which is slightly pink almost clear glossy lippie. Nice drugstore gloss.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:11:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

These are okay lipglosses but not as good as the Revlon Super Lustrous glosses. Definitely a cheaper alternative here in Australia.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by AYuKitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging is really cute. I liked a lot of the colours and they have a pretty good selection. They're easy to apply and not sticky, which is really good. My only issue with them is that they have this awful smell (really hard to describe but something like plastic combined with sunscreen) which makes me not want to use it. In fact I have hardly touched it since. If you are sensitive to scents or tastes, I would definitely recommend staying away from this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

I absolutely love these lipglosses!! I have three colours, Lucky Charm, Immortal Charm & Diamond Dust and plan to purchase more. The glosses are thick without being sticky, it's the only gloss I own that doesn't constantly need touch ups and I bought them for only £1.99!! I'm very pleased with these lipglosses and highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 2:02:00 AM More reviews by AnabelSahagun

I have Non Stop Glamor, and I love it! It's my go-to gloss in my purse. It has great staying power and such a pretty color and glow to it. I love that I can wear it alone or on top of other similar lip colors. The only thing I would modify about them is that they put less glitter in them and that they were a little less sticky. Other than that, totally love this gloss and will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Milona316

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have ♥ non stop glamour- nude pink tone with golden shimmers ♥jewel in the crown- raspberry with silvery shimmer ♥candy floss- duochromy feel to it bright hot pink with shimmer ♥ back row smooch- pink with blue toned shimmer ♥seduce me- clear ♥popcorn for 2- nude with strong duochrome effect flash of blue toned shimmer ♥always lovely- light pink with pink shimmer they are all great. I love the gel like texture. non sticky and add a ton of dimension to your lips. applicator is nice soft flat paddle-esqe doefoot. similar to Revlon colorbust gloss applicator. I will forever purchase this gloss.