Rimmel Stay Glossy (All Shades)

3.9

on 5/18/2015 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I just bought this lip gloss and I love it! It is VERY glossy and stay for a long time. I will definitely be buying more of these.

on 4/27/2015 1:59:00 PM

This is a decent lipgloss which in my opinion is better than revlon lipglosses... The texture is nice on my lips...the applicator is soft and easy to use... I loved the smell of it which is like carnation maybe? I can't really tell but i like it...it has enough pigments in it to wear it alone...i bought it in ( immortal charm) shade and i use it over nude lipsticks and sometimes alone

on 4/15/2015 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I only have this in Seduce Me (clear), but I do really like it. I usually apply it over a lip stain and it gives a beautiful glossy finish. It doesn't last long, but it's so smooth and pleasant to wear that I don't mind reapplying.

I'm not actually bothered by the scent like so many others seem to be. In fact, I really love it! It's rather floral and reminds me of gardenia.

I like the packaging. It's sturdy and gets the job done without being too over the top. Although... It was rather expensive. I think I ended up paying around $9 for this...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

These were a surprise hit for me. I know many reviewers complain about the scent, but I actually really enjoy it. I can't describe what it smells like, but it does smell very similar to the reformulated moisture renew lipsticks. The color Popcorn for 2 is like a lipgloss version of MAC's LE lipstick Lollipop Loving. I also have Non Stop Glamour and Red Carpet Glam. I love all of them and plan on picking up a few more. These just might be my favorite lipglosses!

on 12/16/2014 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've been wearing this for about two years now in the All Night Long shade (a kind of deep plum/berry that looks darker in the bottle than it does on). This is inexpensive, it's not sticky (one of my favorite things about it besides the color) and it provides a nice shine. It is definitely NOT long-lasting -- I usually have to reapply it even after just drinking coffee -- but I don't care so much about that. The scent took some getting used to (it's kind of soapy) but I don't mind it at all now. The packaging, while nice-looking, leaves something to be desired -- when I carry it in my purse, I put it in a plastic bag as product can leak out a bit sometimes. One of the things I like best about this gloss is you can vary the amount for casual or more "dressed-up" use and it works really well for both. Overall, definitely recommend if you're looking for a gloss with a nice shine and feel at a low price.

on 12/14/2014 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I have this in Seduce Me (clear) and it's nice to wear over a matte lipstick or lip pencil. It feels a bit sticky for my liking though.

Although I tend to be more of a lipstick than a lip gloss girl, I love the Rimmel Stay Glossy lip gloss in "Non-stop Glamour". It's a shimmery, peachy nude and it's one of those glosses that you can pop over any lip liner or lipstick and it magically transforms it into something prettier. It does have a little sparkle, but not too much. I find its also not too sticky and is fairly long-wearing for a gloss. I havent tried any of the other Stay Glossy lip glosses, but I would definitely recommend giving this one a try!

on 10/8/2014 10:29:00 AM

This is very glossy. It's the best I've tried so far from the drug/department store, and inexpensive at that. I like the flat applicator as well. And I agree that it could smell a bit better.

on 9/12/2014 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm on my third tube of this - cheap and makes my lips look big. Not sticky at all. The name and number have rubbed off but it's a rose pink with silver iridescence. Definitely try it.

on 8/16/2014 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I'm returning the shade "Stay My Rose" because I can't get over the strange taste and smell. It smells like play-dough. Even though the formula is really nice, the flavor is a big 'no' for me.

Recommended for Medium Skin