December 20, 2014 | 1687 users online

Lip Gloss - Rimmel - Stay Glossy (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by tempest322

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been wearing this for about two years now in the All Night Long shade (a kind of deep plum/berry that looks darker in the bottle than it does on). This is inexpensive, it's not sticky (one of my favorite things about it besides the color) and it provides a nice shine. It is definitely NOT long-lasting -- I usually have to reapply it even after just drinking coffee -- but I don't care so much about that. The scent took some getting used to (it's kind of soapy) but I don't mind it at all now. The packaging, while nice-looking, leaves something to be desired -- when I carry it in my purse, I put it in a plastic bag as product can leak out a bit sometimes. One of the things I like best about this gloss is you can vary the amount for casual or more "dressed-up" use and it works really well for both. Overall, definitely recommend if you're looking for a gloss with a nice shine and feel at a low price.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by asideofladies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in Seduce Me (clear) and it's nice to wear over a matte lipstick or lip pencil. It feels a bit sticky for my liking though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by NerdyLibrarianGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Although I tend to be more of a lipstick than a lip gloss girl, I love the Rimmel Stay Glossy lip gloss in "Non-stop Glamour". It's a shimmery, peachy nude and it's one of those glosses that you can pop over any lip liner or lipstick and it magically transforms it into something prettier. It does have a little sparkle, but not too much. I find its also not too sticky and is fairly long-wearing for a gloss. I havent tried any of the other Stay Glossy lip glosses, but I would definitely recommend giving this one a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by ASPERGIRL

This is very glossy. It's the best I've tried so far from the drug/department store, and inexpensive at that. I like the flat applicator as well. And I agree that it could smell a bit better.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by sawg12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on my third tube of this - cheap and makes my lips look big. Not sticky at all. The name and number have rubbed off but it's a rose pink with silver iridescence. Definitely try it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2014 2:10:00 AM More reviews by likearose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I'm returning the shade "Stay My Rose" because I can't get over the strange taste and smell. It smells like play-dough. Even though the formula is really nice, the flavor is a big 'no' for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by shortii53

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this lip gloss. Very glossy and not too tacky. It doesn't look steaky like some colored glosses do. I would buy again. It's very glossy, which I like. I have shade captivate me , which is a pretty medium pink on, and stay my rose, which is slightly pink almost clear glossy lippie. Nice drugstore gloss.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:11:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

These are okay lipglosses but not as good as the Revlon Super Lustrous glosses. Definitely a cheaper alternative here in Australia.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by AYuKitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging is really cute. I liked a lot of the colours and they have a pretty good selection. They're easy to apply and not sticky, which is really good. My only issue with them is that they have this awful smell (really hard to describe but something like plastic combined with sunscreen) which makes me not want to use it. In fact I have hardly touched it since. If you are sensitive to scents or tastes, I would definitely recommend staying away from this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

I absolutely love these lipglosses!! I have three colours, Lucky Charm, Immortal Charm & Diamond Dust and plan to purchase more. The glosses are thick without being sticky, it's the only gloss I own that doesn't constantly need touch ups and I bought them for only 1.99!! I'm very pleased with these lipglosses and highly recommend.