October 2, 2014 | 1105 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - Romance Novel

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by bubbleheart

I had been wanting a light lilac color and this definitely fits the bill as a matte light lilac/lavender shade. Its not a particularly unique color - you could probably find a easy dupe at any drugstore but Everyday Minerals sample sizes are still cheap and I prefer them to most drugstore brands anyways. I dont wear lighter pastely shades often but this is your typical girly feminine eyeshadow color. I doubt I'll ever run out because I wont wear it often but its cheap and the same great Everyday Minerals quality if you're looking for a shade like this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by prncss

I got this as part of the Utopia Blooms 25-piece set. This loose mineral eyeshadow is a nude pink shimmer. Unfortunately, this does not show up at all on my NC35 skin. Though this is supposed to be a shimmer, it is chalky and not shimmery at all. I like the Annabelle loose pigments better.