October 23, 2014 | 1530 users online

Eye Shadow - MISS ROSE Lasting Gloss Wet Eye Shadow 40 Palette

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2010 8:20:00 PM More reviews by jayfeb01

I have tons of eyeshadows...and the miss rose palette is one of my favs, not only was it a great price .but it is so pigmented and looks so good on my nc45. I love it !! and i only paid 17 bucks for it, on ebay. I will def buy again! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 1:31:00 AM More reviews by vagabondage

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

:::VALUE::: 40 great eye shadows for about $20USD on eBay. It's magic.

:::OVERVIEW:::
This eyeshadow palette is fabulous. It contains 40 unique and incredibly pigmented shimmery eyeshadows. The colors are all vibrant and look almost metallic on the skin; think of the best foiling job you've ever seen, and make it ten times better.

:::APPLICATION:::
The texture is like nothing I've even used; it's moist, powdery, and kind of mousse-like and creamy. I honestly don't know how to describe it, but it's awesome. With just a light tap of the finger, you pick up tons of rich color. It's best to use a good base like TFSI and a MAC paint pot (I like Soft Ochre) under this, because without them creasing can become an issue. However, with the proper base this product cannot be beaten. Another great thing is that they blend together smoothly, but never become muddy. I also like to "set" it with a light dusting of MAC Vanilla pigment. I find that it only intensifies the colors, further smooths out the blending, and makes the look last forever.
:::WHERE TO BUY::: Search for "Miss Rose Palette" on eBay. The people who usually sell it ship promptly and are willing to replace your palette if there it arrives damaged.

:::CONCLUSION:::
This is an unbeatable palette for creating dramatic eye looks. It has many bright and rich colors, but it also mixes in some subtler shades and lovely neutrals. All in all, this palette is worth its weight in gold, but fortunately only costs pennies.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No