July 30, 2014 | 2039 users online

Lip Liners - MAC - Temperature Rising

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2013 5:42:00 AM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I rarely wear this lip liner as its soooo bright! It's neon orange. However I love it underneath my orange based lippies, such as Ravishing or Impassioned. Wearing it underneath these tones down the brightness. I have worn it on its own with just a dab of clear gloss on top. It is in your face, bright orange! I was on holiday so I just about got away with it, being really tanned. It's definitely a lip liner I would wear in summer. If your looking for a very bright orange lip liner then this is for you! X

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2010 4:44:00 AM More reviews by eugeniesmooh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this colour like nobody's business. LOVE it. Seriously.

It's only lost a point because it bleeds on me... :(
It's a lipliner... so I'm real confused by that one.

But I'll totally wear it anyway haha.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2010 6:57:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This lip liner looks hard to wear but it's actually a great lip liner for red/coral/apricot lipsticks and glosses. Its a loud reddish orange that's surprisingly easy to wear. The packaging is also pretty. I almost passed on this liner, and after wearing it several times, I love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2010 8:01:00 PM More reviews by pisces31919

I know that this looks really scary but there's a reason why this is selling out everywhere! Looks great with a tan! The great thing about this liner is that you can play up or down the intensity. I've been feathering this on my lips and putting Funbathing from the To The Beach collection over it. Looks great. I'd repurchase in a heartbeat!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by bea2ls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

total love!! i am not a lip liner person really but i love this! yes it is bright but with a pink lipstick it will look coral. i wear it with flurry of fun for a bright, dramatic summer lip.
i am not an orange person at all but somehow this works.

i agree this is what the promo pic had as an eyeliner, though i would not attempt to use this on my eye area.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 11:28:00 PM More reviews by EmbalmerBabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I did not intend on getting this, upon closer observation in the store I thought it had great potential to be worn under Flurry of Fun Lipglass.Normally I would run away from such a construction zone orange, this was tempting,bright and wild but not too clown-ish. This is a bright orange, quite vivid and pigmented. I believe the To the Beach promo model is wearing this on her eyes with Float on By eye pencil as well (the vivid multi stripe cat eye/winged liner look)The pencil design is gorgeous with the irridescent white paint and the coral reef detail. If you are looking for a hot bright orange lip liner I suggest it. =o) Happy Summer 2010