October 25, 2014 | 1093 users online

Shampoo - Bath and Body Works - Moonlight Path Volumizing Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by bnm5077

I absolutely love this shampoo! It smells so good I can't even explain! I find myself lathering this shampoo in my hair for SO LONG in the shower because it smells so good! I got these as part of buy 3 get 3 free so it was a good deal. I have thick hair so I wasn't sure about the "volumizing" part but it doesn't make it frizzy or huge. It also leaves a wonderful scent, which my boyfriend compliments every day! I've even smelled it in his hair after he showers at my apartment lol. The only problem is that it makes my hair dye fade which would be expected since it's not a color shampoo. Once I get my hair touched up again I will alternate color shampoo with this shampoo as a special treat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This shampoo does exactly what it promises. It cleans my hair thoroughly and gently and leaves it full of body, volume, and shine with the romantic fragrance of Moonlight Path. It smells just like the original (20+ years ago) The Body Shop White Musk bath products which I loved and miss! My hair is fine, with a slight wave and very very dense. I don't need to use volumizing styling products when I use this shampoo.