August 28, 2014 | 1429 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Megalast Nail Color - Candylicious

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like the bright bubble gum pink of Candy-kicious. However, the formula leaves much to be desired. It is streaky and you need at least 3 coats for it to look halfway decent. It also has no staying power, and starts peeling off by the end of the day. Has a large brush head, which makes the job quick. Containsphthalates.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2012 5:16:00 AM More reviews by heytherebeautiful

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really love this color but not the formula. It is streaky even after thinning, and after it dries it looks kind of like plastic or rubber. All of the MegaLast shades are like this for me, and the colors seem to be somehow too bright after they dry (like the way Forever 21 does neons if you get that). I have this and Sugar Coat and I love the colors, just not the style.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by LLark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this color. It's a bright, bubble gum pink, and about as bright as you can get without being a neon. It's such a true Barbie pink that it almost feels "ironically pink". It's not subtle, but it's not in your face either. It can work in a lot of ways. I have tannish (NC35) skin and it works very well.

The formula of these polishes amazes me. For 2 bucks, I cannot get over it. The brush is rounded and I can coat a whole nail in one swipe. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

ok so i loved this color in the bottle. I put it on my toes last night and I hated it. It seemed streaky because it was incredibly thick and the color did not thrill me. I tried to even it out the best I could and I did a top coat because this polish that that thick & "i will either never dry or just peel off" feel to it. Top Coat saved its life and it was super shiny, dry and perfect. It was not my fav color after the pedi but the next day I actually loved it, its pretty. I was gonna swap it but I think I am gonna keep it now. I do not think I will like it on my nails so I am gonna keep it as a "toes only" polish. :-) very happy! I need to learn not to judge my polish so harshly & so fast, to sleep on it then make a decision.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by nicolerh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After seeing all the awful reviews for these brushes, I was hesitant to buy ANY Mega Last polishes, however after coming across this in the old bottle for $0.49 at Rite Aid, I had to snatch it up. I found the brush surprisingly easy to work with. The wide brush required a lot less strokes for quicker application, and while the polish did go on with visible brush strokes, they smoothed themselves out almost immediately and are now totally smooth. I bought a few other old bottles and a couple of the new ones and am excited to see how those brushes turn out!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by sensiblenails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Only thing saving this product is the color. After three coats you get this gorgeous bubblegum pink but I'm not sure it's worth all the trouble. The brush is short and stocky and stiff making application a hellish experience. I think I'll stick with looking for another brand's bubblegum pink than deal with this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Deedix11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best mid-toned pink! But I am a pink fanatic, and to me pink is a perfect color anyway. And for the price, it goes on and stays on for days. My fingers live on the keyboard, so if a polish is not hardy, it won't last on me. If you are looking for that perfect pink, this is it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by JonMoss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this type of pink, very flirty. The color looks wonderful on my caramel skin. Great for spring and summer. Wet n Wild mega last polishes do last for four days before chipping, at least on me. The nail brush is curved and provides great coverage and accuracy. The color is creamy and vibrant.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Kitch3ntools

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

i dont like the brush. the wideness is fine, its that its too stiff and causes streaking with every stroke and layer of polish. the color is nice, but kind of reminds me of pepto

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by bea2ls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

this color is so pretty!! it is a very modern pink, the quality is good, it goes on easily.. really like it. <3