Aveeno Moisturizing Bar

4.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My HG!
I hate lotions/creams/oils. My hands feel greasy, I wash them all the time. I have tried so many brands before, from Nivea to L'occitane, Caudalie, and so on.
I was looking for an organic lotion with no fragrance and I ordered Aveeno online since it's not available in China.
Wow! That was exactly my reaction. My skin feels moisture and I don't get the greasy feeling anymore.
I have bought the body lotion, hand cream, baby diaper rash all from Aveeno and now I'm considering the shampoo and conditioner.

on 5/21/2013 9:17:00 AM

I love this bar..it's gentle and moisturizing. And it smells nice in my opinion. I use it all over. Its even gentle enough for my lady parts..i know too much information but i was recommended this soap by doctor.
The only thing i would change is that the bar deteriorates quicker then other soap bars. If left in water it will become a gooepy mess. And its price its 3.49 for a bar of soap but i stock up during sales. Will continue to buy.

on 5/31/2010 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This product has already been reviewed under facial cleansers, but I use it on my dry and sensitive body skin. Most body cleansers cause my skin to itch, but I never have this problem with Aveeno Moisturizing Bar. It lathers well and rinses easily.

Popular Gels/Soaps