October 22, 2014 | 1154 users online

Lotions/ Creams - C.O. Bigelow - Lemon & Lime Body Souffle

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2010 7:11:00 PM More reviews by flixbix

The perfect summer moisturizer. I really enjoy the gel-like texture and it really sinks right in. The smell may be strong at first, but it does not linger. I would buy this again on sale.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2010 10:50:00 PM More reviews by jc3379

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like the Lemon & Lime Body Souffle and have repurchased 4 times since the first go around.
It's a really light and cool moisturizer, ideal for summertime. Quickly absorbed and not sticky. It also feels good on burned/chapped skin or after shaving.
I prefer to use it while fragrance layering- I like to use it over L'Occitane Supple Skin Oil, something about the mix of almond with a light citrus, doesn't sound like it would mix, right? but it does, very cozy scent. Regular price is $15 bucks I think, I always buy it at BBW when there's a sale.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 4:16:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

This is a good moisturizer for summer. Very zingy scent that will wake you right up. Even though I like the smell, it can be kinda strong so definitely be prepared for that, or at least you have to be in the mood for it. It's almost a gel-like formula. Nothing very creamy about it. It sinks right in so you don't get any greasy feeling. It's hard to describe the feel of it once it's on, almost satiny but I don't think it necessarily makes my skin softer, just..not dry. Hard to explain. It is a little expensive for how little they give you, which is a little bit of a turn-off, but I know BBW has sales and coupons so I guess that would help. I wouldn't get it again because for me, personally, the scent is a little too strong and even if I did like the scent, I run out of it so fast.