October 20, 2014 | 1951 users online

Scrubs - Noah's Naturals Exfoliating Face Scrub with Jojoba Beads

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by fa23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i like the overall scrub, its very creamy and mild... and i really love its texture and smell. however, everytime i use it, i break out out a little bit, i guess it just doesn't suit my skin :( and thats why i wont be buying it again, but it is very good quality and i do recommend it for anyone who wants a mild scrub!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 2:59:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

I really like this scrub because it's creamy, gentle yet effective.
It contains jojoba esters which is a great ingredient for exfoliating effects. This is a good scrub especially during the winter because it's not harsh or drying. Ingredients are good and no parabens.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2010 9:42:00 PM More reviews by VeronicaFire

I've been using this facial scrub for about a year now. I had really bad acne from the time I was 12 until I was 17 (which is when I started using Noahs Naturals). It was a surprise to me too, it took about a month to completely clear my skin and keep it that way but that's to be expected with any product. No product will have your face clear by the next day. Everytime I use it it makes my skin soft and glowing. Even though I no longer have acne I still use it as a once a week exfoliant. I even use it on my boyfriend when he's starting to have that dirty dull look; he looks so soft and cuddly after I use it on him even with his hairy face. =P
You have to remember though; you should always use a good moisurizer after using facial scrubs.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 3:21:00 PM More reviews by clearady

I try many different products from face, to hair, to body, as I've always been the type not to focus on just one thing, like just my nails for instance. Why not have it all?
Perhaps, though, lip balms, hair conditioners, and facial cleansers are the three I just can't resist. If there is something in those categories that hype surrounds, I have to at least sample it, if not buy altogether. Depending on how promising the reviews.

Anyways, one of my favorite MUAers reviewed on Noah's Naturals face cleanser in the purple bottle found at Walmart. I searched high and low for it, but none of the Walmarts in hawaii seem to carry the brand (such a bummer). So, I did more extensive research on the brand on other review sights, and found people saying that the cleanser in the green bottle (which is this one) is more gentle than the purple bottled one. Gentle is a very Melody type word, I had to have it. I bit the twelve dollar shipping and handling bullet and purchased it online at one of the few sights i could find it on.

I was kind of wary about how i'd feel abut it, as I honestly haven't found a drugstore brand of cleanser that i can safely approve. This one is a winner though, and I can confidently say I will be adding it to my growing list of legit cleansers. The results are noticeable, and if you can find it at your local Walmart, do not pass this gem up. I gave up on drugstore cleansers a while back as most of them are full of chemicals and drying ingredients, but not this!
br>
This leaves your skin soft (thing i love most about it), clean, and over the days, less oily. Jojoba beads are probably the number one thing that i've found to control oil without drying, and really enjoy my Mychelle scrub and Noah's Natural scrub for that. Love the aloe it has, and find it gentle enough to use in the morning time. Will most likely buy again. Try it!

UPDATE: will i buy again? still on the fence, more on the probably than the maybe side. love that it has aloe in it and jojoba beads as those are some of the two amazing things to my skin, however, it is difficult to get and not completely organic (just natural). so it's a toss up.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2010 3:08:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

Not a very good scrub. Its more like a lotion w/ tiny scuby seeds that dont exfoliate well. Also leaves residue on the skin.