July 24, 2014 | 1942 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Goody - StayPut hair bands/hair ties

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by LookingGood85

Bought these as I had ran out of my usuial Scunchi ones and these were on sale in Morrisons. Yes they stay put, if you can get it to stretch enough to get a secure fit of your ponytail!!! Ive snapped about 4 out of 8 used just trying to fit it!!!!! Great idea, just shoddy all round!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2010 7:01:00 PM More reviews by OMGWTFBBQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I agree with the product description in the review below and I also have thin, fine hair that slips easily out of most "ouchless" hair bands. I've tried Goody's StayPut pony tail holders and headbands; neither works for me. The headbands simply do not stay put on my head. I don't know if the size or shape of my head is the problem, but the elastic part does not hold securely to my hair and they slide off after 20 minutes of regular wear.

I have the opposite problem with the pony tail holders. They are very tight, which is not a bad quality on its own, but the tightness combined with the elastic strip pulls at my hair. I have to be very careful when I remove them or I take out several hairs along with the hair band. Even exercising great care does not solve this issue entirely. I find them uncomfortable to put on my hair, while I'm wearing them, and also when I remove them.

I haven't worn these for a year and have moved on to newer version of "ouchless" hair ties: ones without any metal or rubber that are thick enough not to stretch out. I think mine are made by Revlon, but Goody and Scunci both have nearly identical products.