November 26, 2014 | 1807 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Philosophy - Beach Girl

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 3:09:00 PM More reviews by marizzle

OH MY YUM! So super glad I found this at my TJ Maxx for only $14.99!!! This is my first ever philosophy item and defiantly not my last, smells awesome! This is now my new favorite scent, smells just like an orange creamsicle.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2010 5:05:00 PM More reviews by xkatkatarinax1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This lotion is actually owned by a friend of mine, (she did a review, everythingpink44) and i really like it. Overall, i really enjoy the lotion.
PROS:
Mmm...the scent! Philosophy seems to be known for their mouth watering scents. :) This lotion smells like an orange creamsicle to me, but doesn't actually remind me of the beach. More like the carnival or a hot summer day.

This cream does a sufficiant job of moisturizing, but not as moisturizing as some other lotions of tried. (That dont smell nearly as good...LOL)

Wow! This lotion sure is big! At first i thought, when i saw the price, that it was alot of money for just lotion, but when you really think, theres ALOT in this bottle. You get what you pay for!

CONS:
As other ladies have stated, it kinda sucks theres no cap on the bottle, so you couldn't really travel with it unless you want to pour some product into another container.

Well, thats all! So if you want a nice lightweight summary lotion, this is for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2010 1:09:00 AM More reviews by everythingpink44

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just purchased this lotion today, and I absolutely love it! It's highly moisturizing and it smells AMAZING! I bought it at Sephora and it comes un-packaged but the only down factor I dislike about this product is, it doesn't have a cap for traveling! Otherwise I highly recommend it, the texture is just right it isn't too heavy nor too light!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2010 11:20:00 PM More reviews by UberMagic

I love Philosophy products, especially the line of food-scented three-in-ones (shampoo, conditioner, body wash), but I've never found any lotions with the food scents. When I came across Beach Girl lotion, I HAD to try it...
Well?...it smelled AMAZING. Kind of like creamy orange and papaya, like a tropical creamsicle. The lotion was very light, medium absorbency, non-greasy, and made my skin soft. No shine or shimmer, just simple, light summery lotion :o)
The container is hefty, about the size of all the 3-in-1 bottles, and has a pump which is nice and convenient.

The ONLY downsides: I wish it had a cap for the pump so it would travel mess-free, and I wish it weren't $24. The smell is so good I know I'm gonna use a lot of it, so a lower price would be nice.

Nice added bonus: for 4 bucks more, you can get the kit; Beach girl 3-in-1, Lotion, and a full-size lip gloss. Might be worth it to smell all-over Beach Girly.