October 30, 2014 | 1590 users online

Eye Shadow - Coastal Scents - 88 colors warm palette

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by xhelloxkittyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this palette for $8 and just couldn't pass that offer. There are many whites and peaches. Some of the colors are very similar. They're okay pigmentation. The matte colors sucked, they were very chalky and streaky. However, the shimmer shadows were GORGEOUS! They were very pigmented and could compare to higher end shadows. The product is actually a lot smaller than you would think. About the size of an iPad and the shadows are the size of a dime. Overall, $8 was a score. But I wouldn't pay the regular price for this. You probably won't use all the colors either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by ladykestryl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy Pigmentation, Batman! The shadows are richly pigmented and I love this palette. I have seen that some of the palettes in other reviews are not very pigmented. I am not sure if they have changed the formula with mine. I recently took this on a trip and loved it. I didn't have any eyeliner, but used the black shadow wet and was able to line my eyes. There are enough colors to do a lot of different looks. I would buy this again, if I ever run out of multiple colors as long as they do not change the formula or price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Nitala

Woooow, I have to use a super light hand with this. I didn't expect it to be so pigmented so when I used it for the first time, I got way more colour than I wanted. I don't think I need to buy any more eyeshadow (but knowing me, I will) since this will last forever. My ONLY gripe is that it's kind of powdery when you dip your brush in but I guess that's the trade-off for having super soft shadows.

I'm going to purchase other palettes, I hope they're as good as this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by kamberc94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

So I have to admit I reach for this palette the most out of ALLLLL my eye shadows... I own MAC, UD, Too Faced, Lorac and a lot more but this one is by far my favorite.

The colors are universal for day and night and all skin tones I feel.

I broke mine in a frenzy to get ready for work on day so I need to reorder it!! But I got it for less than 10 dollars and I just can't quivel the quality.

Very buttery in my opinion, but a little too soft they kinda appear chalky... its strange.

I highly recommend anyway!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Lolo031082

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this on sale for 8.00 and the texture of the eyeshadow is very chalky.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by TelaTelaJewel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this palette! The pigmentation is amazing for the price. With an eyeshadow primer and cream eyeshadow, they have great staying power as well. They go on soft. There is such an amazing variety from browbone highlights to crease colors. The palette has a lot of shimmers but there are still plenty of mattes. The only thing I have against this palette is the packaging. It is hideous and not very sturdy. Overall, the palette is so worth it especially if you are on a budget, are new to make-up, or just want to add some nice neutral eyeshadows to your collection. There are so many possible day and night looks but I must say it is my go-to daytime palette.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by mel87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have to admit I haven't really touched this palette in a long time, because I got quite a few new make up products that I love since then.

Anyway, the last two days, I decided to pull out all my poor neglected make up sets to give them a go.

And, dare I say it, I realise I actually prefer this to my urban decay naked palette. Weirdly, this palette still works well on me even after having it for 2 years, the colour payoff and everything is still there. They go on perfectly for me and I don't get fall out of any kind.

Whereas my naked palette has totally died on me. All the shadows are really hard now and pretty much can't be used at all. I can't even get the tinest bit of colour out of them despite pressing my brush down hard and swiping a few times.

Back to coastal scents shadows for me I guess. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 3:05:00 AM More reviews by BonjourMaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'll be honest when I say that I have very little knowledge on eyeshadows. I rarely wear them and I probably only went out of the house wearing eyeshadow for like five times max my entire life. That's why I love this palette. It's super cheap and I can practice the looks at home before wearing them outside. I won't feel guilty playing with this palette because it's very budget-friendly! I think these earth-toned colours compliment my warm skin a lot, but would also be suitable for cool-toned ladies out there. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by 187836

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Got this for Christmas and have used it pretty much every day since! They are about dime-sized for color, but I think they will last quite a while. Great pigment, easy to blend - I'm having lots of fun trying different looks with all the colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by 17rosenk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ohmygod I love love love this palette! I got it on sale for about $10. Like really, i just couldn't pass up the offer! The eyeshadows are really pigmented and soft. The whole palette has a variety of shimmer and matte eyeshadows and natural and dramatic eyeshadows. So basically, you could create any look with this palette! I use this just about every time i wear eyeshadow. Its really great and i totally recommend this!