Lotree Rosa Davurica loose powder

[No.21 / No.23 Common Ingredients] talc, mica, aluminum starch octenyl nilseok when Nate, nylon-12, Silica, tanyum Dioxide (CI 77891), dimethicone, mineral oil, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Last fluorinated graphite sample logos, D. mechi konol stearate, buckwheat chikon, tin oxide, yellow iron oxide (CI 77492), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), black iron oxide (CI 77499), Saint yeolgwi tree bud extract, purified water, butylene glycol , phenoxyethanol, amethyst powder, pearl powder, Id roll Rise de collagen, methyl isobutyl teeth BBIT, Ethyl hexyl glycerin, glyceryl rilka frill rate, spices - Violet Ingredients] talc, mica, aluminum starch octenyl nilseok when Nate, nylon-12, silica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Dimethicone, Mineral Oil, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, synthetic fluorine flat logo phosphite, mechi konol stearate, methoxy chikon, tin oxide, red iron oxide (CI 77491 ), Manganese Violet (CI 77741), Saint yeolgwi tree bud extract, purified water, ethylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, amethyst powder, pearl powder, Hyde roll Rise de collagen, methyl isobutyl BBIT teeth, fill hexyl glycerin, glyceryl rilka frills rate, spices | Copied from Lotree website: http://www.lotreeshop.com/shop/goods/goods_view.php?goodsno=10

on 5/30/2010 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I got this more than a year ago and still haven't used it up so it lasts for quite a while. This is a really nice all purpose loose powder. I have the lightest shade, 21, and it suits my cool based, NW10-15 skin perfectly. The powder smells like fresh roses and comes with a small container, which I guess you can use to fill with the loose powder. I haven't used it, though, so I can't say if it's messy to fill and use. This powder doesn't leave a powdery look on your face and works really nicely. The only complaint I have is that I think it might have broken me out but I'm not 100% sure about this. I still use it under my eyes to fix concealer and it works fine there. Since I can't read Korean, I have no idea what this contains and whether it contains mineral oils, which clog up my pores.

However, if you don't have a problem with mineral oils and such, I'd definitely recommend this powder. The packaging is cute, the lightest shade suits even cool, paler skin tones and the finish is really natural.