September 20, 2014 | 1585 users online

Loose Powders - Lotree Rosa Davurica loose powder

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2010 10:48:00 AM More reviews by solai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this more than a year ago and still haven't used it up so it lasts for quite a while. This is a really nice all purpose loose powder. I have the lightest shade, 21, and it suits my cool based, NW10-15 skin perfectly. The powder smells like fresh roses and comes with a small container, which I guess you can use to fill with the loose powder. I haven't used it, though, so I can't say if it's messy to fill and use. This powder doesn't leave a powdery look on your face and works really nicely. The only complaint I have is that I think it might have broken me out but I'm not 100% sure about this. I still use it under my eyes to fix concealer and it works fine there. Since I can't read Korean, I have no idea what this contains and whether it contains mineral oils, which clog up my pores.

However, if you don't have a problem with mineral oils and such, I'd definitely recommend this powder. The packaging is cute, the lightest shade suits even cool, paler skin tones and the finish is really natural.