August 28, 2014 | 884 users online

Skincare - Body - Borba Beauty Bears Skin Care Gummies

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Soyabeanire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Still too early to tell if these made a difference in my skin, but what these gummies contain seems really good. And they TASTE really good too. I bought a bottle of 90 for $15.00, and maybe it can be found a little cheaper elsewhere, I'm not sure. But they taste like candy and it makes you want to eat them all. If I see a positive difference in my skin, I'll purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2010 3:37:00 AM More reviews by EmbalmerBabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

($12.00 for 60 at Ulta.) I just got these at Ulta they are yummy, quite delicious! I can't stop eating them actually which is not recommended, you should only eat 2 per day. Beauty Bears are cute little gummy bears dusted in slightly crunch sugar.
They come in a clear "vitamin" bottle and do actually contain a group of vitamins that promote skin health. 12.00 is expensive for a small bottle of gummy bears but I would buy these again because they taste great.Company description:

Esthetician Developed Nutraceutical - Dietary Supplement Delicious - No artificial flavors or preservatives.Multivitamin enhanced with minerals and antioxidants.

Function: Revolutionary cultivated bio-vitamin complex designed to improve skin clarity, combat free radical damage, and increase skin'sradiant look and feel.*