New York Color Blushable Creme Stick In 648U Mauvin' Uptown

4.5

on 7/24/2012 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I saw this creme blush on my sister-in-law and had to buy it. It looks great on her but on me , not so much. I have slight rosacea on my medium olive (LOLA) skin so the mauve color just accentuated my rosacea. Boo hoo!! I did like the stick application as its easy to tap on your face and blend. It also lasted a decent amount of time and washed away easily.

on 9/22/2011 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

forgot my blush, went to CVS to buy something cheap (have MAC & Nars at home) and I can't believe how lucky I got with this stuff...I used my fingertip, made a little swipe, blended and it's the perfect shade for my caramel skin tone...feels like very thin lipstick, seems to be lasting and it's not all cakey or powdery...perfect for contouring, which is basically what I do since the whole rosy cheek thing isn't my style...I like to look like my cheekbones are sharp enough to cut you but rarely put blush on the "apple", just contour and a swipe of MAC's shimmery bronzer on the cheekbone itself - done....new HG blush for sure

on 3/13/2011 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

great for tan skin! gives a deep glowy color! great for a nighttime blush..not so much for daytime. LOVE IT!!! buy it you won't regret it! I have tried so many different brands of blushes and this by far is my fav and beats all the rest of my blushes (mac, milani, elf, nars). a steal for the price!

on 12/23/2010 11:34:00 AM

I heard of blush sticks before and I just found this at the store and decided to try it. I have tried a few blushes and this is the one that always shows up on my skin. I really like this product and I hope that I can try the other colors.

on 8/11/2010 9:12:00 AM

Another amazing creme stick shade from NYC...I'm so amazed! I love this shade..it's definitely less shimmery than some of the other shades..ie: Plaza Pink. Topped with a powder blush or setting powder, it stays all day. I've even used this as a contour color. I apply it with my Lowe Cornell Maxine's Mop brush..it's perfect for contouring and affordable. I adore this mauve creme blush! Definitely a keeper!

xoxoxo
- Mad Madam Jess

on 7/11/2010 11:34:00 AM

Another great drugstore find. I was however expecting a "cooler" tone from Mauvin Uptown, but this is fine for summer. Blends well.

on 6/23/2010 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Such a great, new product from NYC. I am very pleased with this purchase. Great mauve color, with a slight shimmer. I like the tube packaging. I usually swipe this across each cheek twice and then blend out with a 187 (duo fiber) brush. I sometimes add a powder blush for all day staying power. Great drugstore find, that is a superior quality. I would recommend these for WOC. For reference, I'm NC44.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This is a gorgeous mauve/purple w/ a pretty shimmer/gleam on my cheeks.....I love it & I'm so glad my MUAer's raved about these & all the magazine mentions.......WOC ya'll will love this......this is a great buy.

Popular Blush Products