July 31, 2014 | 1912 users online

Lipstick - Graftobian - LIPSTICK in Kiss Me

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by riotkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love Graftobian lipsticks, they are fragrance free, non-drying, relatively inexpensive, and come in a great selection of MLBB colors. Kiss Me on me is "My Lips but More Pink". Its a nude pink that isn't too cool for my warm complexion but I imagine it has enough pink to look nice on a cool complexion.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2010 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Designgirl96

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick! The color is very flattering on my skin tone and it lasts a long time! It's very creamy--hence the name! It's not drying and still feels light on my lips! Great lippie! **That's my picture above!!**

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2010 7:39:00 PM More reviews by achenm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Kiss Me is supposedly Graftobian's dupe of Mac Hug Me. It's a warm, medium rosy pink--warmer than Hug Me. It has an opaque rather than sheer formula. I actually like Kiss Me better--it lasts longer, and the shade suits me better. Very versatile color. Formula is not drying. I've gone through half a tube of this in the past year, and since I'm fickle with lippies, that's saying something.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No