Nivea Touch of Smoothness body wash

4.5

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance/Fragancia, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyquaternium-7, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Salicylate.

on 9/14/2014 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

To me this smells a little like White Moss which I love. This scent lingers for a little but I wished it was a little more moisturizing. I got a great deal: a ton of product for cheap that came in a big pump. I'm pleased compared to the Dove crap I've been buying.

on 3/15/2014 11:03:00 AM

I LOVE the scent of this product. Very light and feminine. It's lathered very nicely and moisturized well enough that I didn't need lotion, and this coming from someone who takes hot showers and always has super itchy skin afterwards. I definitely recommend it :).

on 1/2/2014 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this. Softening during and after shower, I don't need lotion afterward. Smell light and feminine, not strong or plastic. Glad to know it isn't pricey because I scored a holiday tin of this, lotion, the small blue tin of cream and lip butter for only $5! This instead is my favourite.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

YES!!! This is so lovely. Once again, I have discovered another body wash that makes me smile in the shower. There is nothing that I dislike about this product. The smell is invigorating, (you really can smell the tea aroma), and the lather is wonderful. Definitely moisturizing on the body and does not leave your skin feeling tight and dry. I am so glad I found this. Nivea body washes for the most part are excellent products.

on 2/19/2013 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Absolutely gorgeous scent that lingers for some time. Great lather and great moisturizing, and never too drying or too oily. The touch of happiness scent is stronger if you prefer that, this one is slightly more subtle but this entire line is a winner.

on 2/18/2013 1:09:00 AM

Hydrates my skin llike a lotion. The smell is heavenly, can't get enough of it. Love it

on 1/15/2013 1:30:00 PM

I really like this bath gel. Contains special ingredients for long lasting hydration without leaving a film on the skin. Gently cleanses the skin and rinses clean. Has a very light rose scent with a hint of almond. Definitely a must have help combat the drying effect of wintertime.

on 12/10/2012 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is great for my dry skin , and i dont have to use lotion after .

on 9/23/2012 11:02:00 AM

i am not picky about my body wash, but i do like this one. SMELLS GOOOOD and good priced product. I only wish the bottle has a pump~!!
yes, i would probably buy it again

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Nivea gets high marks for good moisturization, and really nicely scented body washes. This Touch of Smoothness was the first I used, and I love it. It smells like a lightly scented tea rose, I think. It lathers luxuriously, even when I'm in areas with really hard water. Bliss...