April 17, 2014 | 1870 users online

Gels/Soaps - Nivea - Touch of Smoothness body wash

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 11:03:00 AM More reviews by JulieDavon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE the scent of this product. Very light and feminine. It's lathered very nicely and moisturized well enough that I didn't need lotion, and this coming from someone who takes hot showers and always has super itchy skin afterwards. I definitely recommend it :).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by scooterj

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this. Softening during and after shower, I don't need lotion afterward. Smell light and feminine, not strong or plastic. Glad to know it isn't pricey because I scored a holiday tin of this, lotion, the small blue tin of cream and lip butter for only $5! This instead is my favourite.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 1:05:00 PM More reviews by twistlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is great for my dry skin , and i dont have to use lotion after .

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by hyacinth289

i am not picky about my body wash, but i do like this one. SMELLS GOOOOD and good priced product. I only wish the bottle has a pump~!!
yes, i would probably buy it again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Gracious_Lady

Nivea gets high marks for good moisturization, and really nicely scented body washes. This Touch of Smoothness was the first I used, and I love it. It smells like a lightly scented tea rose, I think. It lathers luxuriously, even when I'm in areas with really hard water. Bliss...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 5:28:00 AM More reviews by VampyDoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I recently have fallen in love with this product. I look forward to using it daily as goofy as that may sound. This product was just something my mom happened to pick up for me to try out and I definitely will repurchase when I run out. The smell is light and fresh. It is also very hydrating to my skin. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 2:59:00 AM More reviews by busyatdizzy

I love it. It really foams up nicely, has a fresh, clean scent and it moisturizes my skin even after it is rinsed off. I think it was 3.99 at Target and yes, I will purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Death2Ruby

This is my favorite body wash!! I tried it one night while I was at my sister's house and I fell in love with it:) After I finished my current body wash I went and purchased this for myself. I like the light fresh smell and I really do think it makes my skin alittle smoother. Also, it's so affordable that it's definitely worth trying if you're looking for a new body wash :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2011 1:37:00 AM More reviews by iheartmakeupx

I enjoy the smell since it's lightly scented and leaves my super skin soft. The price tag wonít break your wallet either. Itís definitely a repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2010 10:36:00 AM More reviews by jmaclove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the smell of this body wash. It's a rose almond scent and wakes me up in the morning. I bought this product because I was looking for something to soothe my dry skin and this really makes a difference. I live in florida so the water really dries me out. This definitely replenished my skin and was very affordable.