Thermafuse - Heatsmart Dry Oil Serum

HeatSmart complex (hydrolyzed wheat protein-PG-propyl silanetriol, cystine bis-PG-propyl silanetriol, cystine BIS-PG-propyl silanetriol, dimethicone PEG-8 meadowfoamate, ceramide-2, ceramide-8, thermus thermophilus, ferment, camellia sinesis leaf extract, cocodimonium hydroxypropyl silk amino acids, saccharomyeces copper ferment in cyclopentalsiloxane), dimethicone, cyclomethicone, argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, euterpe oleracea (acai) oil, linum usitatissimum (flaxseed) seed oil, phenyl trimthicone, fragrance (parfum), ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, tocopheryl, paprika

on 9/17/2012 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I adore this. My mom got a sample of it for me from a salon, I was skeptical at first because she tends to have awful taste haha. It smells just like cotton candy, but the scent doesn't stick. This does not make your hair greasy, I have long hair and a LOT of it, and don't need to use very much at all, a little goes a long way. This tames flyaways, makes your hair silky and manageable, eliminates frizz, and adds shine. It's better than anything I've ever used, better than Chi, Paul Mitchell gloss drops, etc. I use it on my hair when it's still damp, I don't apply it to my scalp, only the ends of my hair. I wish it wasn't so expensive, or hard to find, but it's worth it. If you straighten your hair often, pick this up.

on 8/21/2011 12:28:00 AM

This product is amazing! Apparently, it works b/c it has 3 different dry oils in it that moisturize, protect, & smooth hair. It doesn't feel oily at all on my hair or my hands, and it doesn't weigh down my hair. I've tried a few other products like kerastase, moroccan oil, & its a 10, but I like this product the best. It also smells soo good, like watermelon bubblegum to me. :) I put it on after I shower when my hair is damp, & also after my I style my hair when it is dry. My hair looks so shiny & feels so soft after I put this on!

INFO: My hair is long (to my belly button), thick, & slightly wavy when air-dried. I color my hair, blow dry it almost every day, & use a flat iron to curl or straighten daily.

on 3/25/2011 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this! First, the scent: it's a cross between Vanilla and Blackberry Musk. I know that for some people scent is a turn-off, but for me this is a bonus. Second, you can use this on wet hair and blow dry, or on dried hair. The heat from the blow dryer actually makes the product work even better at conditioning your hair. I personally use this after my hair is dry. A little goes a long way: I use an amount the size of a pea. For reference I have natural spiral curls, length to just above the shoulders. I have color and highlights in my hair. I use this after my hair has air dried. I wash my hair every 3 days, and at the third day in a row of using the serum, it starts to build up. It washes out very easily. I also use the Thermafuse ColorCare Shampoo and Conditioner, and have posted reviews on those too. Expensive, but worth it. You get what you pay for, and if you don't like it, take it back and exchange it. It's a win-win.

on 5/28/2010 10:43:00 PM

My stylist used this the last time I had my highlight/lowlights done. I loved how soft & silky my hair felt after. I broke down and bought it (a bit pricey at $20 for 2 oz.). I love the smell! It's like a floral cotton candy smell. Weird, I know :-)
You use just a little bit on damp hair and it's supposed to help protect your hair from the heat of blow drying. I don't know if it does, but I know I just love how soft it makes my hair. It doesn't make my hair oily at all. Just soft. I'll update after I've finished the bottle. So far I'd say it's a buy!

Popular Styling Products