Chloe Neroli

3.8

on 11/5/2012 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Finally I found a neroli perfume smells actually neroli. I have five citrus trees in my garden. I'm always intoxicated by the fragrance of their blossoms in spring. Tried quite a few neroli perfumes smelled way too woody or with overwhelming non-neroli notes. I got it from strawberrynet at a 50% off discount! Very pleased.

on 7/4/2011 4:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought a large tester bottle of this, otherwise, it would have cost me an arm and a leg. This is a soft, floral green, very true neroli that dries down to a "perfume" scent that still retains some of the floral green orange blossom scent. As much as I like the scent, I have to be very careful about how much I put on, because it has given me a headache when too much has been used (thus the 3; otherwise, I would give this a 4).

Edit: tried again...seems to work a lot better now. Added a lippie.

Edit: Is my body chemistry changing? The more I've worn this, the more I like it. To the point of loving it and getting another bottle. I don't get that weird "perfume" note anymore, which was the only reason for getting a lowered rating. It's a 5 lippie fragrance now.

on 7/19/2010 10:47:00 AM

I don't know what it is with this series but I have had the same experience with all new Chloes. Impressive top notes leading to an indescript sweet accord. Same with Neroli, that had a relatively soft neroli note - in comparison to L'occitane's thick and ambery elixir.
This is an easily acceptable, non-offensive neroli that is only slightly different from all the citruses in the market. To me, neroli is something very charismatic and I expect it to turn a bit darker on me. I had a decant of this and never felt special while wearing it. overall 2.5.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've sampled this perfume several times over the last 6 months, and each time I try it I like it just a bit more. Initially I wasn't impressed by it as I couldn't distinguish it from the many other citrus florals on the market. But lately I find that I can't stop smelling my wrists when I've sprayed this on. It's not a terribly inspired or unique scent, but I enjoy it all the same.

Popular Fragrances