December 20, 2014 | 1649 users online

BB Cream - TheFACEShop - Arsainte Eco-Therapy Super Repair BB Cream SPF20

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by BlancCrayola

Super smooth skin = wonderful. For $22, I think the product itself is a steal. At the store, they have testers for all of their BB creams so you can find one to fit your skin color. Also, the staff are super helpful in suggesting which ones are popular, fit your skin type, etc. This BB cream does take a few minutes to blend into your skin tone-be aware of that. Yay for HG!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2010 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Niingniing

Full review with pictures:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Jewelx17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I first heard about BB Cream on YouTube. LIke most people, I had no idea what it was but when I saw a BB Cream reviewed on YouTube and heard it was also beneficial to your skin, I became intrigued because I have acne prone skin. Apparently it's all the rage in Asia and even though I'm asian I was born here and never heard of it until now.
So far I've tried 3 BB creams, 2 from Face Shop and 1 from Laneige and this has the best coverage, Laneige has better color. Sometimes I mix the two.
I'm 50/50 about BB creams in general, I love that it doesn't break me out and makes my skin look poreless and smooth but their lack of color choices bothers me. It's supposed to be a type of tinted moisturizer and most only have one shade. It's supposed to adjust to your skintone after a while. It does but only to a certain degree. I wore this daily for a month or so but I noticed my face looked a bit weird in photos and didn't match my chest and arms. It also made me look paler than I really am which is not the look I'm going for. And even though it looked pretty natural in person, in photos my face still looked like I was wearing a typical foundation, you know, that kind of mask like look. I just really hate the look of foundation and that wasn't what I wanted. I still use this as a concealer for under eye and blemishes though since the coverage is great and doesn't break me out. It works great as an under eye concealer because it's so smooth, it's supposed to have anti-aging properties which is great for that area and it has SPF. for blemishes and under eye it's a good thing to have a lighter shade so it works very well for that. It makes my under eye smooth and moisturized, not cakey and dried out like a lot of concealers. It's also very long lasting once set with powder. Even though I don't use this as intended, since it works so great as a concealer for me, I will continue to buy.