July 23, 2014 | 1977 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush - Pink Passion

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just like everyone else, I have seen the great reviews for this blush. It looks intimidating in the package but is sooo pretty. Sadly, I don't love it on ME like I wanted to. You cant wear alot of it with out looking like a clown and you have to put enough to make it show up. Not easy to do... I think on the right skin color, it would look good. I have a LIGHT olive skin tone and it's just not a flattering pink color on my cheeks. It is just OK on me but I have other blushes I prefer the color of to this one. I might see how it looks as a pink eye shadow with a white base under it so that I can use it instead of wasting it or giving it away.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by jadefly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

After seeing all the rave reviews on MUA, I thought I'd try this blush. It's very pigmented - just one tap with my angled blush brush gave me plenty of smooth, streak-free color for a ridiculously affordable price of $4! Unfortunately, I wasn't in love with the shade, which was just a little too bright, cool, and matte for my light-medium Southeast Asian coloring. Going to return this as I much prefer the pretty peachy-gold pink of NYX blush in Pinched or the very natural flush of the Pixi Sheer Cheek Gels!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Mivina

Fresh face, youthful, a dupe for Bobbi brown pale pink blush. FABULOUS pigmentation and price tag! Perfection...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by jairae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow, I was shocked at how much I love this blush. It looked terrifyingly pink in the package and I was extremely dubious about it. I didn't care to look clownish and I couldn't see how it would look anything but. But I read such positive reviews, so for a couple bucks decided to try it out. I'm SO glad I did! It's the best blush I've ever used. I'm NW25 for reference and it gives the prettiest, most flattering glow to my face. Other blushes tend to disappear on my warm complexion. I only need a little so I'm thinking this will last a long time, and the packaging is very cute and chic. Love!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by SStar777

Lovely bright pink shade. Blends well and best elf matte blush so far!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Jenhaas504

Love, love, love!!! I think this is an absolute dupe for Smashbox Radiance Blush. It is super pigmented, so a little go's a long way! I think this $3 blush is gonna last me a very long time. Its very matte, not shimmer or any kind of sparkle, typical ELF packaging, nothing spectacular, but for $3 you really cannot complain. I am really baffled by how close this is to the Smashbox Radiance though, and that blush is $24 and I honestly prefer the ELF color a little more.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by sashacher

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm a true blush fanatic and I try to have every shade and finish under the sun. I'm really drawn to bright, cool-toned, matte pink blushes and this one is perfect. I love that it's totally matte because it's actually really difficult to find truly matte blushes - espeically bright pink! It's really pigmented yet buildable so I use it for a natural, everyday flush, as well as for a super bright, dolly-like look. It's a tad powdery and mine caked up a bit after a while in the compact (almost a year) but I just scraped the top bit off and kept using it!

I will definitely be buying this blush again when I finally run out. I can't believe I picked it up for only $1.50 when ELF was having one of their site wide sales. It is my favorite shade of all of ELF's studio blushes and a staple in my makeup collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by etternax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

OH YEAH! Things like that in life make you smile! I adore this blush, the colour, the formula, and the packaging. Matte finish that is a bit powdery but very very pigmented and applies very smoothly on the cheeks. Nothing negative to say! 5* straight :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 4:08:00 AM More reviews by Katlynmorrow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this product so worth the money defiantly will buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Ajimenez531

I love this blush!!! It can't get any better than $3, great pigmentation, easy to blend and long lasting! I am a blushaholic and this is a staple for me. The quality is just as good as a NARS blush, highly reccomend.