April 24, 2014 | 1875 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Palmers - Palmer's Skin Softening Lotion with Cocoa Buter & Vitamin E

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by lovelylittlelo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I feel like I have to disagree with the previous comments, of course I put the lotion on at night. So when I wake up, I wake up to super soft skin. As for the scent, they are right it is very floral. But it definitely isn't the worst lotion smell, I've smelt. The liking of the scent depends on what you like and dislike. It isn't the best lotion out there, but it does make your skin soft. The label is true where it says that it's moisturize without that greasiness we all know and hate.

Status; Only buy if you don't mind floral scents and if you plan on reapplying every night.

* This Palmer product isn't tested on animals.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2010 4:25:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

I have to agree with the previous review of this product. The smell is sick! It doesn't even moisturises that well either, and leaves me with a squeaky sort of feeling if that makes any sense at all. I don't know what the big hype about Palmer's is anyway!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2010 4:57:00 AM More reviews by Laski

I donīt like this lotion at all, especially because of the scent - to me it smells very grandma-ish, a sweet and strong floral scent, which lasts and lasts. And the lotion itself doesnīt really make up for this - it quite thin, and though I have to say it does moisturize, I didnīt feel any effect when it comes to softer or smoother skin. Itīs better than not moisturizing at all, but if I donīt have to, I wonīt use it again. I was working on emptying the bottle I had because I donīt like to throw away stuff just like that, but the scent got so much on my nerves that I gave up yesterday with 25% product left in the bottle and threw it in the trashcan. Finally Iīm rid of it.