October 24, 2014 | 1677 users online

Liquid - Quo - Skincredible foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by rainvine

This is the greatest foundation I ever used. It was flawless.

They discontinued it at my pharmacy but I love it so much I hunted for it and one store still had it packed away, so I bought a few to last me a while. I hope I can order them online.

My skin has never been more beautiful. No other foundation has done it for me.

Please don't discontinue this product!

I love the brush, the color, the feel, everything. It's so lovely!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2010 9:57:00 AM More reviews by RMutt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this for free in a raffle, so the colour match isn't great for me (a little fair I think). The formula is ok, I didn't notice it to be either terrible or fabulous, just ok. I don't like the packaging since I don't want to put the brush right on my face - it's sloppy and too awkward, so I squeeze some out and apply it with my fingers instead. I'm not sure I would recommend it - the packaging is not really a plus, but the product is decent- though it's nothing special.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2010 6:09:00 PM More reviews by jeanineteneleven

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I haven't used this product on a regular basis, so I cannot comment on whether or not it causes me any breakouts or sensitivities on me, however, I can review what I know about it.

I do prefer this packaging over the Total Perfection foundation because it is compact; HOWEVER, I am skeptical about how hygenic this product is, as it has an attached brush, particularly for anyone who doesn't clean it on a regular basis.

I do like that you can open and close the flow of the foundation to prevent it from wasting the foundation or from making a mess. This makes it much easier to clean the brush, because you don't have to worry about it diluting the product. I also liked that it didn't look shiny or sit in any fine lines, however, it will may come off on your hand or clothing if something touches your face when it's hot out.

Although the coverage is quite nice and the colour match is quite good (I used it in Ivory Beige), I found it to be a bit thick, and unless you blend it with a makeup sponge or clean fingers, you may be left with streaky marks from the brush.

Not entirely disappointed with it, but I'm not entirely impressed with it either.