October 24, 2014 | 1953 users online

Polishes - Creative Nail Design - Shellac Wildfire

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by tofubabiee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a classic red that has no shimmer. It was one of my fav colors to wear.. red nails match any skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by ChristinaSF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wildfire is a red shellac color. I would consider it a classic red. No shimmer. Close to the opi red in the standard polishes.

I tend to do neutrals on my fingers, but this is the color I use for special occasions or holidays.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I chose the shellac service at my nail salon and picked Wildfire since I love red nails. My shellac lasted 10 days until it started peeling around the edges. Instead of paying the nail salon to take it off, I took it off myself. The color is a beautiful red creme that stayed shiny for the first seven days. The last three days it looked rather dull and places started to look bubbly and uneven on my nails, but I was still thankful for a manicure that lasted more than a few days without any chips. The dry time at the salon was also incredibly fast, within five minutes I was out of the door and didn't have to worry about my nails getting messed up as I dug through my purse for my keys. After I took this off, my nails felt a little dry and brittle, almost like I had gotten a set of artificial nails. Nothing that a little nail strengthener and cuticle oil can't fix. I would probably have this done again for a special occasion.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 2:28:00 AM More reviews by streeetdoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

A ferrari red color that stays chip-free on me for about 10-12 days each time (I'm quite heavy-handed). I'm down to the last few drops in the bottle, I guess it's time to get a new one. Looks great on me whether I'm pale or have a tan. Love it. I much prefer Wildfire to Tropix, a coral color which I think is too pinkish/orange and milky on me.

Ps. I prefer Shellac to Gelish because with Shellac, the polish has a more gel-like consistency and the brush picks up just the right amount vs Gelish where the polish has a texture similar to a regular polish and is more runny. You have to really make sure you get just the right amount on the brush which could be a real pain.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by oabbott14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got my nails done in this 3 days ago. The color is great, I have no chips and it's so shiny! It cost $30 to get done, 5 dollars more than a regular manicure. I think it was worth the money. I love my shellac!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Gigit77

Wildfire is a fantastic shade of red, looks really nice against my pale skin. Shellac is a fraction of the cost of Bio Sculpture... never lifts, wears great... I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I'm a certified nail tech and I've completely switched from Bio Sculpture to Shellac.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2010 11:47:00 AM More reviews by LelaViavonie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This color is SOOOOOO beautiful! Its the perfect Red for all skintones, I am tan and the red is just perfect! At $15 a bottle.. I can see where it would be expensive.. but you barley need any polish to cover the nail.. it truly is such a beautiful color and I cant wait to try Fedora and Tutti Frutti!.. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff.. the whole line is amazing.. PLUS 14 DAY manicure!

Update: It has been 1 WEEK and NO CHIPS.. and is still Shiny like the day I did them :) One happy person!
Will update on the 14th day.