December 18, 2014 | 1704 users online

Fragrances - Wiggle Perfume - Buxom

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Listed notes: Bourbon Vanilla, English rose, red musk, powder

On my skin: Faintly powdered, honeyed rose. Delicious tart edge to the rose like rose hips. While very powdery, it never approaches the dreaded baby talcum stage and stays sweetly floral. I never thought something like this would work for me, but it's lovely. Uplifting moodwise, too, so worth a sample for rose lovers or lovers of the Victorian. Great blend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Fyankevich

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I read the description of Buxom on the Wiggle website, it didn't sound like something that would appeal to me; nonetheless, I decided to order a sample vial of Buxom just to take stock of the variety of scents that Nani offers.
This ended up being my favorite of the entire collection of wiggle perfumes. This is a sensual, feminine mixture of rich bourbon vanilla, red musk, and a hint of powder. I never realized how nice rose could smell. I had the stereotype that rose perfumes are stinky and old-fashioned. After purchasing this scent, I became obsessed with the smell of roses. This is absolutely gorgeous to me, and makes me feel very classy when I wear it. This is not a scent I would wear in warmer weather, but it's my security blanket in the cold months. On my skin the powder and the rose really come through. This scent inspires me to wear a ruffled white blouse, a sexy black skirt, and Victorian witch boots. This scent epitomizes vintage style. Wiggle perfumes are stronger than many of the other perfume oils that I've tried. Buxom is rather strong, so just a small dab is enough. Wiggle perfumes also seem to have great staying power. This is the highest quality perfume oil that I've tried. Nani offers a wide variety of fragrances for every sort of woman. Samples are only a dollar, so it doesn't break the bank to order a bunch of vials to test out! I ended up ordering every scent in the collection, and I like many of them so much that I ordered 5ml bottles.