November 28, 2014 | 925 users online

Lipstick - Estee Lauder - #04 Bungalow Pink

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2012 3:10:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

A beautiful golden hot pink color, I got it on clearance and am very happy with it. It is my first Estee Lauder lipstick so I can't tell if it performs the same as the others. I quite like the beige and gold packaging. The staying power is pretty good, it applies beautifully and isn't drying at all. My only problem would be that this particular color doesn't suit my NW15 complexion as well as some other pinks do but that's not the lipstick's fault. It does have a scent that is quite noticeable but it doesn't bother me. Would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2010 8:29:00 AM More reviews by dbgirl23

This is a bright pink lippies from the Michael Kors collection for Estee Lauder. I found it at a CCO, and tried it for the colour. It's not quite as bright as Petals and Peacocks from MAC's Liberty of London collection, but it's similar.

It has a nice slip when you put it on and stays for a couple of hours for me. A lovely shot of colour for the summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2010 3:06:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bungalow Pink was part of the Very Hollywood collection by Michael Kors 2010. It's a bold pink color I would normally shy away from. However, the SA convinced me to try it and wow, it looked great on! I decided to purchase it and have not regret it. The color is fun and vibrant, great for spring and summer. When I wear it I tend to not wear much eye makeup (to balance the makeup and let the lipstick "shine"). I absolutely love the color.
It's pretty much fragrance free and the staying power is good. Estee Lauder lipstick I have tried previously have all had a strong frahrance to them this is an exception. The only downside with this otherwise fabulous product is the packaging which is a bit boring, the pale pink and gold is about too lady-ish for my taste.
I believe this product is LE, if it weren't I'd definitely repurchase. Almost forgot to mention that this lipstick has SPF 15! That's great. continued >>