Sexy Hair Concepts Big Sexy Hair - Spray & Stay

on 3/3/2015 11:11:00 PM

Love this. Non-aerosol. Not sticky, brushes out. I typically use when in wearing my hair down - spritz at the Roots for some volume and at the ends if I've curled. Somewhat similar to Elnett, but doesn't seem to dry my hair out as much.

This is truly wonderful hairspray! I use this when I curl my hair and get great results. My hair never holds a curl naturally without tons of product and hairspray. Until I found this miracle hairspray...I only need a little bit and my hair holds it's style all day long! I absolutely recommend this product! It's certainly worth its price!

on 5/25/2013 2:14:00 PM

I am so happy to have found this hair spray! I had so many cans of Freeze It stashed I did not realize they had reformulated it until the stash ran out...and it is no longer what it used to be! So my search for a new product ensued Unbelievably this spray does an even better job of what I relied upon Freeze It to do! It gives you a really strong hold without weight or stickiness and you can brush through it and restyle later without it leaving residue.Oh yes and without any smell!!!!!...(that's why I can't stand Elnett!) It is expensive but a little goes a long way. I am using much less of it than I ever did of other products. I know that pageant girls and photo stylists relied so much on those qualities in Freeze It so here's your new replacement product!

on 4/22/2013 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff has the most INSANE hold EVER. It's a firm type of hold, your hair will not move once you set it. It's not exactly what I would call crunchy, but it's definitely not run-your-fingers-through-it soft either. It holds it tight and stays in place, all night like the bottle says, and then some. My hair is usually still in place when I wake up in the morning, that's how good it is

There's no discernible scent to this; no "typical hairspray" scent, and no added scent unlike the sister Spray and Play hairspray. The cost is around $18 a bottle, which is pricey, but I always purchase it at Ulta when it's Buy Two Get One Free; and Ulta always has coupons floating around. You can find them on their website, or sign up for their catalogs. I end up getting three bottles for about $33 with tax, so $11 each, not bad at all. One bottle lasts me about 4 months on my shoulder length hair with pretty much everyday use. I have repurchased this multiple times, and will continue to do so.

This is pretty expensive but it's WORTH IT, It is a big bottle and it lasts a long time, plus I don't use it all the time only when I need super hold. Otherwise I use spray and play, which I also use for teasing. This works great for teasing too though if I'm out of the other. My hair does not move at all when I use this. My HG

on 8/11/2011 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

So today I used a curling iron, for the first time on my own, at my friends house. I didn't bring my Aqua Net hairspray so she let me use her "Big Sexy Hair" hairspray that she raves about. Not expecting much I tried it and was INSTANTLY shocked! I didn't know hairspray could be light and not sticky and actually hold!
Literally 3 hours later my hair is still bouncy and curly and touchable! I mean I can feel that there's hairspray but it's so nice! :D
I'm so excited! I think the price is really up there but ASAP I'll be buying my own can. Awesome prodcut.

on 4/10/2011 11:05:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I got this in a sample size when I purchased Spray & Play and I LOVE IT!! My hair does not move at all!! I use the other to style/tease and this to hold it. I will definitely be buying a big bottle when my little one runs out.

on 9/2/2010 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have bought this over and over again. It holds your hair perfect put is never stiff. I was on a speed boat going 50 mph and my hair looked perfect. I knew it was good but had no clue it was THAT GOOD! This is a perfect finishing spray.

on 5/25/2010 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

The spray works. I use it for styling as well as holding. One quick spray, and the style is in place and lasting. My hair isn't stiff or crackly when sprayed, and I can even run my fingers throught my hair if needed. Pleasant smell. The label promises "All nighter Hair Spray," and it isn't an empty promise. Absolutely the best hair spray for any purpose, as I can adjust for my needs with a heavier or a lighter spray. I have fine, slightly wavy hair and the spray doesn't turn my hair into wet-looking strands, or fuzzy clumps. Worth the $5.00 for a trial size, but you'll want more.

Popular Styling Products