October 30, 2014 | 1433 users online

Polishes - Essence - Gold Rush nail polish

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Such a pretty champagne color with slight shimmer. Opaque in two coats and the polish dries really fast. Surprisingly the color really compliments my very fair skin tone. The brush isn't anything special but it's not too wide or anything like that. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by retrea

This stuff is fantastic.
It's a gorgeous pale gold color and it dries quickly, plus, it's insanely cheap. I got this for 99 cents.
My only complaint is that it comes in teeny tiny bottles. Though, they do last quite a while, and they aren't at all expensive, so I'll definitely repurchase as soon as I'm out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by goldee

This is more of a sparkly champagne than all out gold. The silver sparkles make it more wearable for me. My hands are medium tanned.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2010 12:44:00 AM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this on a whim, to use up a little $$ left on a GC. I'm really glad I got it; I've been looking for a flattering gold nail polish for a long time, and this is definitely it! It's a nice pale gold w/ silver micro-glitter. I can see this flattering a range of skin tones, and you'd definitely get a lot of wear out of it during the summer. It can be a little thin and streaky, but I find 3 coats is sufficient to cover bald spots, and unless you're being nit-picky the streaks aren't too bad (I've definitely used other metallics that were *way* worse). For 99cents you can't beat it!