October 2, 2014 | 939 users online

Conditioner - Revlon - Equave Hydro Nutritive Conditioner Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by aceciul

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried several number of detangling and leave in conditioner products, but the one I always come back es this Revlon classic. Equave spray is perfect for colored hair or bleached hair (the purple one), it's not heavy, smells nice and detangles in an amazing way giving an extra shot of conditioning without grease, just keratin. Hair feels smooth and lovely. They also have a shine serum that is lovely. With both products you have salon hair everyday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by tigerlily217

I got this as a gift from a friend. I am using the active defense one with grape and green tea. It helps keep my hair soft and prevent it from getting further damage since I wash my hair and blow dry it everyday. Definitely one of my staples!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Joy16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I currently am using Revlon Hydro Nutritive Conditioner 2 phase with grape and green tea. I got this from my hair stylist. This is only available with hair salons, you can't buy it in drugstores. I am currently looking for the hair mask that matches with it :( . This product is pretty good, I use it with my damp hair or when it's feeling dry. I usually give my hair a spritz or two before I go out for some extra protection. The smell is very strong... it leaves a shine in my hair but I don't notice that much of a difference without it... I like how it offers UVA/B protection though. I got this 2 big bottles for 20 dollars on sale. Maybe repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 9:26:00 AM More reviews by AmyKate89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product in my local salon in Dublin Ireland. It was recommended to me by my hair stylist as a product to bring with me on holiday to keep my hair in good condition. I used this every day on my holiday and certainly kept my hair in top condition even with all the external threats such as harsh swimming pool chemicals etc. I have most of this bottle left despite using it every day for two weeks and several other times following this at home. The spray pump is excellent and will definitely repurchase! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 6:37:00 AM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had this product and i just RAN OUT :(((( i have no idea where to get it and i accidently lost the bottle CAN SOME ONE PLEASEEE WRITE WHERE they can get THIS IN CALIFORNIA??? AND THE INGRIDIENTS PLEASEEE thankk youu :)))

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Plat38

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this one, in the one for blonde,bleached, highlighted or grey hair.The purple one, Perfect Blonde. It really is a good leave-in conditioner. Leaves my hair looking shiny after i spray a little bit of it in towel dried hair. And i can see the shine, after i've dried my hair And my hair feels soft as well after. It also does take away some of the yellow, i have platinum/white hair, and it helps to reduce the yellowness alot. I will be repurchasing for sure!. I wish it wasn't so expensive for the little bottle that you get, but i think it's worth it!. I paid $20 for it. Highly recommend it for blondes and for white hair as a leave-in conditioner!!.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2011 3:49:00 PM More reviews by ReggieJackson

I received this as a gift from my stylist. It isn't good as a leave in conditioner for wet hair for my hair, but it works very well as a setting spray on dry hair. The print is so small. Maybe that is what you are supposed to do with it ;)