October 25, 2014 | 1748 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Scented - Bubble Gum #360

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a perfect pink. One of my favorite pinks by Zoya just ran out, so I was in desperate need of a replacement. I saw this in the clearance bin at Ulta and I loved it. The application is smooth and the consistency is opaque in one coat but completely even in 2. The bubble gum scent is ok. If I came across this again I would purchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by carbongrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a nice and vibrant pink that would look good on a variety of skin tones and has a faint bubblegum scent when dry. The scent isn't necessarily a bonus in my opinion but it's not objectionable either, it doesn't last beyond the first day anyways. The nailpolish is a really nice consistency and even the second coat goes on smoothly. It does peel/chip easily, but I think most Revlon polishes do. I paid $1.50 for this nail polish on sale. I wouldn't pay the full $4 for it if I wanted to replace it but it's a really nice nail polish over all.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Cat120

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm usually a fan of pink nail polish, but I just didn't care for this one. I bought it on clearance so I think they're about to discontinue it, not sure. The bubble gum smell is interesting, but it doesn't exactly last long. Something that would appeal to teens maybe, not a big deal. The color was a little strong for me, a deep, hot pink. If you can still find this and you like novelty things, you probably would like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Even though this color is not original, I'm giving it a 5. It's just perfect. The color is a vivid hot pink, but not neon, so it's not going to blind you. Application was fantastic: smooth and even. It dried fast, and it's a one coater! I especially love the plasticky, shiny finish after it dried. Yes, it does smell like bubble gum too. If only Revlon could make mascaras as good as their nail polishes....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bubble gum is a medium bright fuchsia. It smells like strawberry gum! It last long with a top coat! Perfect for summer! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

This is a creamy bright medium pink. This is opaque in 2 coats and applys really nicely. The polis dries nice and glossy too. The bubble gum scent when dry is potient so if you don't like the bubble gum scents dont get this. It really lasts too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 4:04:00 PM More reviews by wildcherry196

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm really loving this nail polish! It's a super pretty hot pink color and on top of that smells like bubble gum! Such a pretty summer time color! It goes on pretty pigmented. You just need apply 2-3 coats of this baby! I would love to get some of the other colors as well, but can't seem to find them in stores anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Br0wnEyes

Although the color isn't very unique, the formula is awesome! The color was pretty opaque after 1 coat, but I did 2 coats anyway. If you apply thin coats and allow for it to dry in between coats, the polish won't take too long to dry. I really like the creme formula.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Hot pinkish color. This is really pretty and bright pink and great for summer. It really does smell like bubblegum.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

A very ordinary, likely easily dupe-able slightly deep hot pink shade. Due to the formula, it's also basically unusable. It's thick and goopy and never dries, even with 2 coats, after a drying topcoat and a couple hours' wait. It's streaky even after 4 coats (which it needs because it's so darn sheer). The scent is more like bad men's cologne than bubble gum. I can't recommend this for any purpose: Not even pedicures, not even "for fun" makeup for a little girl. Utter junk. Get Grape Icy instead.