Bourjois Fresh Cleansing Milk Face and Eyes

on 7/25/2013 3:22:00 AM

It cannot remove my very black mascara from MAC. And it takes a great deal to remove the eye shadow by ELF. Maybe due to the effect of the primer by ELF? BUt anyway, this removal is horrible, it takes ages for me to remove all my eye makeup and lips as well. Last time I apply it directly on my eye area. Next time I will try it with cotton pad to see if there Ć­s any differences.
I am disappointed !

on 1/27/2013 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

wonderful cleanser very soft, but non oily. doesn“t cause breakouts and improves my skin condition. Highly recomended to remove make-up.

on 9/14/2010 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

The first time I used it but it's damn good for me. Cannot used it alone but perfect as the first step of cleansing to remove all traces of make-up, even the eye shadow. I use a cotton pad and it's not only remove dirts and make up but also my dead skin. Followed by my Yogurt cleansing foam and the combined products give me soft & fresh texture as well as nice scent.

Definitely recommend as a make up removal !

on 8/21/2010 3:38:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I dont use this for my eyes. I already have the best eye make up remover ever! So will never use this for my eyes. For my face.. hmmm not the best I say. Yeah it smells good (fresh) but thats pretty much it. I wouldnt buy it again.