October 31, 2014 | 957 users online

Moisturizers - acne free- Green Tea Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Lizzylu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice moisturizer. Natural ingredients. It's a lotion/gel consistency. I don't notice an odor. It feels very soothing and makes my skin very soft. It's not moisturizing enough for the winter but great for all other seasons. This has not kept me from breaking out but certainly has not caused any either. It does seem to sooth my enflamed acne skin when I have breakouts. I really like it. I think someone with oily skin would really benefit from this. My skin is dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2010 12:46:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this moisturizer for about a year now. I have fair skin that isn't particularly dry or oily, but does have monthly breakouts. I had been constantly on the lookout for a light, non-greasy, but nutrient dense daily moisturizer without an spf or any harsh chemical acne meds, then I finally found this and bought my first bottle from walgreens for about 10$. After my first week of use I knew I had found the perfect moisturizer for my skin. It is so light, yet moisturizers perfectly, is PERFECT under makeup, and it has seriously improved the look and feel of my skin. This is a great, cheaper alternative to proactive's gree tea moisturizer, and while it may seem a bit pricey, it lasts for a long time and is well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2010 9:52:00 PM More reviews by blackmetalmist

I think i have found my HG after trying on countless of moisturizers and failing to find a good one that doesnt break out my sensitive skin. I was previously using Clinique Moisture surge which is really good but it kinda left that sticky feeling on my face and i would have to wait till it kind of settled. So i was on my search for another moisturizer after i finished that jar and found this at ULTA for about $6.00. The texture is so smooth and it sinks it really quickly with no greasy feeling at all. It has not broken my out and it has calmed my skin. Give this a try and you wont be disappointed !!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2010 1:18:00 PM More reviews by rasberryrose

Background: I have acne prone skin. I was on oral and topical meds during one year in college and have only recently been using 2.5% bp, aha, and silk natural's super defense serum to control acne. I am not completly clear, but only get a few pimples a month.
The pump dispenser is very hygenic, the formula is smooth, non- greasy and a good moisturizer for my acne-prone, combination skin which tends to be oiler in the summer and dryer in the winter. I added a little jojoba oil to help with flakiness from using bp. With the addition of jojoba oil this is just as good if not better than the Clinique's expensive Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. Jojoba oil and the removal of fragrance would be the only improvements to the product. It was 10.99 at Ulta. Give it a shot if you have oily, combination, or acne-prone skin.

Update 9/14/10: Now using bellaboo's moisture dew, which already has jojoba in it.

Update: 1/30/11: Thinking of going back to this, my skin was better during the summer than it has been since August. I am wondering if jojoba oil causes me to break out. Will update after not using jojoba oil for 6 weeks.