Artdeco Eye Brow Pencil

3.3

on 9/4/2013 6:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I love this! The pencil is very soft but still applies very well and easy to build to a dark colour. I have close to no eyebrows whatsoever so I have to pretty much completely draw them on. I like to use a black gel liner as softly as possible then going over it with this eyebrow pencil. It creates a very dark and defined look which is what I like, but if you like to draw your eyebrows on softly or simply add some depth to already well shaped and full eyebrows this probably isn't for you.

The pencil is way too soft for being a brow pencil. I prefer a more powdery formulation which makes it easier to achieve a natural result.This one doesn't blend easily and applies unevenly.
The colour I have is 2 : it is a true dark brown neither too warm or cold. I prefer pencils with a hint of grey in it which makes brows look more natural.
***Other use**** I find it works very well as an eye pencil. Didn't give a good rating because the product claims to be an eye brow pencil and not one for eyes.

on 6/21/2011 9:34:00 AM

As I was wandering, bare faced, through this store called Kaufhaus IIRC, in Dusseldorf Germany, my eye caught this nifty little pencil for brows. Took the dark brown and painted on my brows. The horror when I looked in the mirror when I was at the MAC store a couple of hours later! The colour had shifted to a moldy GREEN!

The SA at MAC even asked if I had permanent makeup on my brows, er, no thank goodness this came off quite easily, but that is the only positive thing I can say about my experience with the ArtDeco eyebrow pencil.

on 5/23/2010 5:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have it in the lightest shade wich is number 6, an ashy light brown. I adore it, I always wanted an ashy eye brow shade, because that is what suits me the best. It is long lasting and natural I love it and I will repurchase it!