Still my HG lotion. I use it at most once a week since I don't have very dry skin. The smell is comforting, though I wouldn't mind if it had no smell at all. Great ingredient list. Very moisturizing.
This is the best lotion of all time, on other review sites this has countless five star ratings. So bummed that MUA has not discovered this gem of an organic product.
Mi Voga's acai body lotion. No questionable ingredients, significant improvement in leg texture (if you apply sunscreen as well), and is just a well-rounded product. Am so satisfied with this, and love that the smell is not overpowering (like Healing Seeds).
Where to buy: cheapest is on ebay for only $20 for 6.25 fl oz with free shipping to anywhere in the US.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cycomethitcone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii(Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius(Safflower) Seed Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil, Propylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Robinia Pseudacacia Flower Extract, Astragalus Gummifer Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Symphytum Officinale Extract, Plantago Ovata Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Glutamine, Proline, Leucine, Serine, Plumeria Rubra Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Squalane, Milk Protein, Panthenol, Allantoin, Phezoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, LOVE.
love the packaging, and find it cute how the last ingredient on the list is LOVE.
glad the fragrance is also so low on the list, making it a great product in my opinion. so much better than Alba, Nature's Gate, and Healing Seed organic lotions.
I can not give this product enough stars. Everything you could ever want from a lotion is in this, and am shocked that no one has reviewed it yet (as on Totalbeauty, it has a flawless rating!).
Well, what could you want from a lotion? Here are the requirements:
1. a good smell - may i say, excellent fresh berry scent that is neither too strong not too subtle? check.
2. non greasy feel - sinks in, disappears. what lotion? ;) check.
3. organic - best believe. check.
4. packaging - perfection. i'd love to see this in my room for the rest of my life. check.
5. availability - ebay. $20. free shipping. check. i love paying for quality! also, the lady tapes the top so it doesn't spill. triple Check!
6. moisture - and here it is. perhaps, the single biggest thing that separates it so far from any lotion i've ever tried (organic or not, highend or drugstore), is the moisturization ability---absolutely groundbreaking. no lotion has visibly improved the appearance of my legs before nor has any lotion significantly made my legs softer. baby soft, so soft, that the next day i thought i had shaved. appearance, as in (not tighter) but as in, healthier, glowy looking.
I've never found another lotion that can quite compare to this as this product is PURE luxury and on an obvious level it can call its own. Please go out and buy it (you can find it in spas/boutiques/ebay), because the quality is something you will never regret. If all other lotions in the world disappeared today (even my beloved Jergens Cherry Almond and Mountain Ocean coconut lotion), i would be just fine. continued >>