November 23, 2014 | 1563 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Guerlain - Terracotta Teint d'Ailleurs Tinted Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Liquid bronzer? Or tinted moisturizer? Both! Yet another wonderful summer Guerlain find! I have a dark tan skin, brunette hair, so I naturally bought this in the shade Brunettes02 which is the darkest shade and warmest shade. I mostly use this to warm up my face, neck, and chest then a light hand of foundation on top or mixed in. Darker tan days, and easy days, i this use by itself. Goes on super silky and ultra lightweight, blends easily, light coverage, non drying, beautiful warmth on the skin, natural looking, and versatile to use. Can be mixed, layered, alone.,..whatever your bronzy heart desires. The packaging is nice. Heavily fragranced, like tropical flowers, I personally like it.

The price is something to consider, it is not cheap. Lucky me, I got this on sale. You given lots of product though.I like guerlain products, but the shade selection irritates me sometimes. Too light, or too dark, limited shades. This one worked for me fortunately.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Yes to repurchase. Doesn't break me out (sensitive skinned) unlike other Guerlain products. There is a distinct and pleasant fragrance upon application. The colour (Brunettes) is gorgeous. Looks like a real tan esp when blended in. I have used this in various ways--my fave way is not as a tinted moisturizer but as a complement to my foundation, a bronzing gel basically. Here is a picture of me with it, with just vichy dermablend corrective foundation as my concealer. The "tan" glowing look is completely artificial but looks natural both in the pic and in person. http://img.makeupalley.com/7/4/0/6/2471273.JPG Just incredible. Have probably not tried as many as some people, but I have tried my fair share of gel/cream bronzers, and this one takes the cake! Lasts hours too, unlike some others... (WITHOUT powder).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 8:07:00 AM More reviews by officeralice

Best tinted moisturiser I have found to date (age40). I am very pale and would usually look orange - not with this one. Gorgeous brown. Thank you Gurlein!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by saso5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i am very sad , i was searching for a good tinted moisturizer so i bought this one it was very expensive ,orange on my skin not moisturizing at all very bad

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2012 3:04:00 AM More reviews by pinkishbrown

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Holy grail item for me!
I will definitely start by saying i'm not a fan of foundation and i rarely wear it. That said, i love the idea of having a bronzy glow lightly covering my skin. I have dark skin, but i wanted something more glowy and bronzey to help boost my color. I also wanted some "polish"....something to give me a pretty look that is finished, but not "made up" or greasy/heavy.
This product is so light and exquisite. It completely disappears into the skin, and you end up looking really gorgeous and full of color. This product *does* tend to run a bit dark. I tried the one for blondes on my hand, and honestly it wasn't very different from the one for brunettes (I bought the latter).
If you are very pale, this product sadly won't be the best fit because IMO it's too dark, but you could mix it with a lighter product to help balance it out if you really want to try it. It does have SPF and has a gorgeous beachy smell - like faint coconut but not as cloying as suntan lotion. There is NO greasy afterfeel and I have oily skin, so i know i'd be able to feel that if so.

The packaging is luxurious - i love the bottle and the cap, plus the little illustration of the island on the bottle. If you are traveling, this could be too heavy so i would get a couple of little sample vials from the department store and pump some for your travels or your handbag. Nordstrom or Sephora would gladly give you those IME.

Price is costly at $56, but again, IME it's worth it to spend on something that makes you feel this great and is this effective.
Available at Nordstrom, and I could not locate this product at all on Sephora.com.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2010 7:14:00 PM More reviews by sabrunka

Gorgeous, GORGEOUS tinted moisturizer! The smell is phenomenal and the texture is great!! The colour is also very natural on my fair skin (I got the blonde shade). It looks so good and blends in perfectly!! Definitely buy this if you are looking for a tinted moisturizer!