July 31, 2014 | 1789 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Liquiline Blast in Green Glow

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2014 10:01:00 AM More reviews by dont

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Goes on easy enough and produces a fully pigmented line. Soft enough to use within lash line. This green has shazam, which is not complimentary to hazel (slate blue leaning) eyes. Too expensive for a non-staple, $8. Will keep but limit to using when wearing a green shirt.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

WOW! Amazing! Bold color! Used on the top & bottom lash lines & this did not budge at all! I've been wearing it now for 14 1/2 hours & it still hasn't budged one bit! Love the bold pop of color it adds to wake up my eyes! Such a fun color. The formula is great. Love that it doesn't smudge or wear off.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2012 7:28:00 AM More reviews by tayaisaqt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

i like this eyeliner....this color i only wear on days like green day or st. patricks day since its so bold. but it goes on easy and looks great....however by the time i come home from school its practically gone!! it fades fast so im not gonna repurchase ill look 4 something that stays longer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by violetmist

Inspired by the fashion layout in Vogue Dec. 2011 - I had to capture that ethereal quality for myself. But I'm practical too - I knew that lime green colour would be fabulous for my blue eyes. This is a very sheer, shimmery (grown up) product that brings interesting light and irridescense to the eyes lining alone or with the addition of a black liner or in the inner corners. Very important to have in a makeup kit.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by SparkleBunny37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Covergirl LiquiLine Blast eyeliner is a product I first fell in love with in Australia. I swatched the green and blue ones in Priceline and fell in love with the smooth application and bright colors. After walking all through the mall and Darling Harbour on a hot day, the swatches hadn't budged or faded. I went back to Priceline another day to pick them both up and was shocked at the price. $21 each! I was a bit outraged, but most makeup in Australia is super overpriced. I wanted this eyeliner so bad it was the first thing I bought when I got back to America. I picked it up at Ulta for $8.99. I found the price a bit high, since its smaller than your average eyeliner, but its so worth it. I love this eyeliner. Its very very creamy and glides right on. It takes two strokes to get a good, bright green color, and I get a good 8 hours of wear without smudges or fading. I even use this as a base sometimes. I'll definitely repurchase this, and look forward to trying other shades.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2010 5:58:00 PM More reviews by rainshine

This is an unusual color for green eyeliner-it's a yellow-green, chartreuse, not the usual dark green. Because of the yellow in the color I find it doesn't show up well or last as a liner on my dark eyes, but works better as an all-over color. So no repurchase, but a fun color that might work best on paler or darker eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2010 5:20:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

this is a nice, creamy, pigmented liner that lasts for a very long time without smudging.

i don't use the smudger end of the pencil because i often smudge out with eyeshadow, so the rubbery nib doesn't do much for me.

overall, i likey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2010 11:08:00 AM More reviews by bethb216

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an absolutely must-have eyeliner! I picked this up yesterday at Walgreens for 8.00, but it was BOGO 1/2 off... I wish now that I'd purchased a second green one or else the blue one, because this stuff is fantastic! This is the ONLY creamy gel eyeliner pencil I have ever used that has not budged, migrated, or faded AT ALL for at least 8-12 horus. It goes on perfectly, it glides with no tugging or pulling, or color skipping, and the color remains vibrant for hours. I suffer from horrible seasonal allergies, and usually eyeliner just exacerbates the problem, but this doesn't itch or make my eyes water at all, and even my frequent eye rubbing and/or eyedrops don't cause this to smear. The color itself is a vibrant lime green/gold, that doesn't look neon at all. I imagine this would be flattering on most people, especially those with tanned or dark skin (maybe not so great on ultra-fair complexions, but I'm nto sure.)

I would most definitely repurchase this color without hesitation, and I'm willing to try the other shades as well.

The picture I uploaded is after an entire day of wear... seriously, this stuff lasts, and the color is gorgeous!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by beautyaddict1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty light green creamy smooth liquid like like pencil(hence the name) color on 1 end & a smudger on the other...put this on today @ noon when it was 91 dgrs it did not smudge & its now 10:45 & the colors still there I'm light brown & the color shows beautifully paid about $8 & will not repurchase bcuz I have a lot of green e/l & its not a MUST HAVE BUT IF FOUND & HAVE THE $$ GO 'HEAD & purchase:D