September 16, 2014 | 1429 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Jurlique - Jasmine Hand Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by lisant72

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Exceptional, exceptional hand cream.

I thought L'occitane had the hand cream in the bag, but this Jurlique cream is superlative, and I have to say, much better.

The cream texture is rich and thick and luscious, so you need to massage into your hands for about 10 seconds. It then takes a further 10 seconds before your hands are dry and non greasy again, which to me is amazing for such a rich and effective cream.

And then.....your hands.... they are SO comforted and soft and smooth and creamy looking, it is like the most beautiful drink of water, and after one use they are instantly perfect.

And the fragrance - just addictive and so beautiful.

I was lucky enough to win this hand cream, but even at $55 Australian I will be buying this one for ever. I have finally found the HG hand cream Ive been looking for. My hands are so so dry, due to washing, dealing with paper all day, etc, and for the first time in months they feel and look so nourished and comfortable and smooth and so so dreamy soft.

Buy this cream. You won't regret it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2010 11:22:00 PM More reviews by bluemelon

Jurlique's Jasmine Hand Cream is a new addition to the collection. I received this as a gift & have not tried Jurlique's hand creams for some time now, so it's nice to see the packaging has been updated. Having said that, I'm still not too won over by the metal tube. I find metal tubes to be the most difficult with squeezing the product out, particularly when it gets towards the end. So not sure why they have stuck with this.

I have never really liked the scent of jasmine, as it reminds me of those discount stores/$2 shops. Every time I have walked in there, I get this overpowering scent of cheap jasmine, wafting from the candles and other scented products for the home. So I wasn't too keen on smelling this. However it is a very genuine and realistic jasmine scent - smells just like smelling jasmine flowers directly. It is however a prominant scent, and I could still vaguely smell it after washing my hands. This cream is also infused with marshmallow and chamomile.

The texture of the cream is fantastic - it's thick, which I love. It takes a bit of time to absorb, so you have to keep massaging it a bit. But once it absorbs in, it leaves a non-greasy, matte texture on the skin, which I love and is a must for my hand creams.

Overall, a nice hand cream. I have indicated that I would buy it again, as I love the texture and non-greasiness, and the fact that it's a great quality handcream (and it's produced not far from here using organic and biodynamic ingredients). The only reason for downgrading the review would be because of the jasmine scent, as it isn't my favourite scent. However it is not a fake jasmine scent & those who love jasmine flowers will definitely love this one.